+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warne's Army

Yes your right about up the millers it was that horse that had to be put down.which was a shame as it shaped quite well on the racecourse and they had big hopes for it with Ann duffield as trainer and flagship horse for the club ,they purchased a horse called heartstring as a member replacement for up the millers.so not sure if brecks selection suffered the same fate but is no longer with them.they have just got warnes army at moment.

I'm not gambling apart from the lotto at the moment with bookies being closed. I won't have an account, had one but too easy then to chase your losses. If anyone's interested let's see who can come out on top at Cheltenham festival. Pt for winners price ie 2-1 that's 2 pts.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    One of the comments on that tweet is from Olivia Newton. Is that another celebrity Miller?
    Is her hubby called John?

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    It’s a racing club run by a couple of millers fans.they also had a horse called brecks selection,but it had to be put down and they were looking at purchasing another horse.
    They come to every home game aswell from Scotland well obviously this season they’ve had a rest 😂

Yes that’s one of the owners

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Yes your right about up the millers it was that horse that had to be put down.which was a shame as it shaped quite well on the racecourse and they had big hopes for it with Ann duffield as trainer and flagship horse for the club ,they purchased a horse called heartstring as a member replacement for up the millers.so not sure if brecks selection suffered the same fate but is no longer with them.they have just got warnes army at moment.
    Clarkey, Brecks Selection is in Mark Johnstones stable along with Warnes Army as far as i know, cant see anywhere that says its died, it ran 6 times as a 2yr old, its now 4yrs old if still alive, if you google it there is pictures with owners.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Yes that’s one of the owners
    The things you learn on MM. From the Twitter post I just realised that one of them is my cousin

The things you learn on MM. From the Twitter post I just realised that one of them is my cousin
    Which horse was that one?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Which horse was that one?
    In looks all of them. When MT mentioned that the owners were a group who travelled down from Scotland to watch The Millers I knew my cousin did that but didn't know they owned racehorses.

In looks all of them. When MT mentioned that the owners were a group who travelled down from Scotland to watch The Millers I knew my cousin did that but didn't know they owned racehorses.
    Most would have come down on the train

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast