+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The sh!t list

The sh!t list

Right....who do we think amongst the footballing charlatans currently disgracing the shirt is on Bruce's side?

Craig Hope would have us believe it's not many, Luke Twat Edwards would tell us the reverse. I'm with hope, tbh.

So, number one on the shIt list is Shelvey. Absolute waste of a shirt, lazy and shite, believes his own hype...licks Bruce's arse becuase he can't believe his luck that he's in the team every week.

So...who else do we think is on the side of the cabbage?

Shelvey definitely. Plays every game and can play as much golf as he likes while earning a big salary.
    Bruce’s training is infrequent, easy and requires little dedication from the players - right up Jonjo’s street.

Joelinton must be in the Bruce camp.

Getting picked almost every week despite being a worse striker than Riviere-and cabbage heed said he was excellent before he went off injured *why does he say shite like that when we can see it simply isn't true).

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Joelinton must be in the Bruce camp.

Getting picked almost every week despite being a worse striker than Riviere-and cabbage heed said he was excellent before he went off injured *why does he say shite like that when we can see it simply isn't true).
    Well, that only points out the value of his judgment. Which obviously is absolutely useless.

Lascelles ?

I fear our illustrious captain Jamal might also be in the cabbage camp.
    He has gradually disappeared as a player and a personality at the club since cabbage took over. He must be the player (and there are several) who has most suffered from Rafa leaving.

I think he might well be as well toptoon - which is a shame.

I wonder if Darlow is in his camp as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    I think he might well be as well toptoon - which is a shame.

I wonder if Darlow is in his camp as well.
    Not after throwing him under the bus and telling his mate Edwards he was dropping him before he told Darlow.

I`d say shelvey, linton, then I`m struggling to think of anyone else really, a sad state of affairs, got to beat west brom and we may be able to detect who has any pride in their own performance. They won`t be playing for Bruce but there`s no time to make a point of it for any of them.
    Last edited by coastferret; 04-03-2021 at 10:28 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    Lascelles ?
    Hope not. I honestly dont understand why he gets the amount of criticism on here, granted weve had better, but I believe he genuinely cares about our club, and hes not as bad as some make out imo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)