+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: If there are any Remainers remaining on here ......

If there are any Remainers remaining on here ......

..... they should be glad that the UK is totally out of the European Union. They have either had or will soon have their anti-Covid injections, rather than have to wait until next year, had the UK been in the EU. You should be aware that the MEPs from all over the EU are aghast at the total ineptitude of the unelected buffoons who actually have all the power and make all the decisions. All that the actually elected MEPs can do is talk, which they are seriously doing about the countless failures of the pompous prats running the show. The UK has the utmost respect of the MEPs, whilst the likes of Ursula VD are the subject of utter derision throughout this sinking ship. Numerous member countries are monitoring the UK's progress with regard to leaving. Given the immediate UK success and the very bright prospects whilst the EU is going down it is obvious that the EU will not exist for long. This is actually a pity because the Scottish Nationalists and the EU deserve each other.

Meanwhile Liz Truss has made and continues to make free trade deals for the UK everywhere that matters. Remainers told us that to get any free trade deals would be impossible.

However, if any Remainers feel that the EU is the place to be because its prospects are so bright they would be foolish to stay in what they regard as a soon to be ailing UK. F­uck off to anywhere in the EU, where the streets are paved with gold.

You are living in the past.....Dick.

The Remainers are no more.

They have changed tack (thankfully quicker than Sir Ben Ainslie against Luna Rossa) and become Rejoiners.

This is just semantics, Remainers now being Rejoiners, another poor, indeed null response. You really must do a lot better if you have a
    Rejoiner (nee Remainer) mindset. Such a p­iss poor response indicates that you have not the slightest argument for a Rejoin case.
    But I will humour you in your silly semantic point.
    Rejoiners should be glad that the UK is totally out of the European Union. They have either had or will soon have their anti-Covid injections, rather than have to wait until next year, had the UK been in the EU. You should be aware that the MEPs from all over the EU are aghast at the total ineptitude of the unelected buffoons who actually have all the power and make all the decisions. All that the actually elected MEPs can do is talk, which they are seriously doing about the countless failures of the pompous prats running the show. The UK has the utmost respect of the MEPs, whilst the likes of Ursula VD are the subject of utter derision throughout this sinking ship. Numerous member countries are monitoring the UK's progress with regard to leaving. Given the immediate UK success and the very bright prospects whilst the EU is going down it is obvious that the EU will not exist for long. This is actually a pity because the Scottish Nationalists and the EU deserve each other.

Meanwhile Liz Truss has made and continues to make free trade deals for the UK everywhere that matters. Remainers, in their day, told us that to get any free trade deals would be impossible.

However, if any Rejoiners feel that the EU is the place to be because its prospects are so bright they would be foolish to stay in what they regard as a soon to be ailing UK which will never Rejoin the EU. F­uck off to anywhere in the EU, where the streets are paved with gold.
    Last edited by Dick Large; 05-03-2021 at 12:19 AM.

Hard to believe the finished version of your post is so poor even after you edited it.

Interestingly, Neil McDonald's Dick, The Clap, Total Idiot, Sir Les Patterson and C_U_N_T also seem to edit a lot of their posts.

It is sad that someone with Multiple Personality Disorder doesn't have at least one non-xenophobic personality in their locker.

Since my post is so poor you will have no difficulty in producing a counter-argument.
    As for your accusation of xenophobia that is made without the slightest evidence. It is not xenophobic to be anti-EU. I am particularly fond of numerous individual countries in various parts of the world, some of them in Europe and some of them in the EU. But the UK should avoid having dealings with the organisation that is the EU at all costs, indeed avoiding dealing with the EU considerably cuts costs. You should realise that the EU detests competition and does all that it can to suppress it even within its borders. You can easily see this if you do your normal weekly shopping in France or Spain. If you compare the cost there with what you pay for the same goods in the UK where there is healthy competition you will get an unpleasant surprise.

I very much look forward to you doing a lot better in terms of producing counter-arguments but if you do not I can accept such disappointment. Let's begin with the anti-covid vaccine farce. You can educate me about how superior the EU situation is to that of the UK. Before you leave the UK to go to live in the United States Of Europe it would be prudent to get fully Covid vaccinated because the EU has definitively proved that it cannot organise a p­iss up in a brewery. Of course I can understand if you do not wish to debate this.

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    Hard to believe the finished version of your post is so poor even after you edited it.

Interestingly, Neil McDonald's Dick, The Clap, Total Idiot, Sir Les Patterson and C_U_N_T also seem to edit a lot of their posts.

It is sad that someone with Multiple Personality Disorder doesn't have at least one non-xenophobic personality in their locker.

I hope that one of his personalities isn't that poster that likes space because he made the universe sound interesting,he didn't come over all high brow and 'I know more than you ' even if he didn't answer my question of Was that lovely crackling sweet from the 70's Space Dust really from outer space? If he is then you are a bounder Dick because I believed in you!

I have always been a leaver, always said if we had someone with some bollox we would be OK on our own eventually, I could be wrong but we seem to be struggling through slowly, It makes me think if we did have someone at the helm with more nous and determination we would reach our great heights a lot sooner.

President Putin was asked the question should the uk leave the EU.He said yes it should be down to the will of the people and vote leave.Of course he would and there is one thing he wanted because its about himself and nothing else.Split Europe and its a start with the uk being the first and it would be a start of many,whether it does or not is another thing but a weak Europe would be the dream ticket for him,ask China and you will know exactly what i mean.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)