+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Okay yokosulu

Okay yokosulu

Just a thought watched this lad for West Brom yesterday and looks a very tidy footballer mobile strong works incredibly hard and can pick a pass .

If we manage to survive and they go down just think he’s the sort of lad we need

I like the kid they have on loan from Chelsea, with a proper haircut he would fit in nicely at Turf Moor.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I like the kid they have on loan from Chelsea, with a proper haircut he would fit in nicely at Turf Moor.
    I agree BT. Gallagher looks a good player who gives it 100% and gets stuck in.
    Unlike many footballers, he must not be able to get a haircut at the Hawthorns, possibly because Big Sam has forbidden it in order to keep within the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I agree BT. Gallagher looks a good player who gives it 100% and gets stuck in.
    Unlike many footballers, he must not be able to get a haircut at the Hawthorns, possibly because Big Sam has forbidden it in order to keep within the rules.
    Agreed gents Gallagher is a decent footballer, but he ain’t coming to us firstly because he’ll be 20 million plus and secondly they’ll be a que.

Have a watch of the boy I said , he’s a shrewd move on his our part

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Agreed gents Gallagher is a decent footballer, but he ain’t coming to us firstly because he’ll be 20 million plus and secondly they’ll be a que.

Have a watch of the boy I said , he’s a shrewd move on his our part
    I have seen him play three times now and he is decent and will probably want to stay in the PL if WBA go down, however, he is on loan from Celta Vigo and it remains to be seen what his price may be, however, it does appear that he wants to stay in the PL.

We buy old cloggers for £20 not up and coming players with potential resale value; what do you think this is a real transfer strategy or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlydave View Post
    We buy old cloggers for £20 not up and coming players with potential resale value; what do you think this is a real transfer strategy or what?
    To be fair deadly I suggested him because I thought he’d fall in our price bracket , I forget sometimes we signed Stephen’s as our marquee signing last season.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    To be fair deadly I suggested him because I thought he’d fall in our price bracket , I forget sometimes we signed Stephen’s as our marquee signing last season.
    Army, no reflection on your part intended at all. Your may well be right about this player and buying good players from teams that are relegated is a good strategy. BUT as you said this is US and if we can mess it up this club can and will. We should have targets lined up and already know who's likely to go and what needs to be done. They disappoint so much I have no confidence in how the clubs is run.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlydave View Post
    Army, no reflection on your part intended at all. Your may well be right about this player and buying good players from teams that are relegated is a good strategy. BUT as you said this is US and if we can mess it up this club can and will. We should have targets lined up and already know who's likely to go and what needs to be done. They disappoint so much I have no confidence in how the clubs is run.
    Even less now the Yanks are in charge Dave.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)