+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Allardyce

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    I would like to see Thomas Frank (Brentford) and his staff at the Albion, new ideas, his staff seem to have an eye for a player

Do you really think he would come to us Bomber? They most likely will swap divisions and have an ambitious Board with the new stadium and money to invest!

Even Thomas the Tank would turn us down!

Like many, I never wanted him to come either!
    He has done some great business in the window, however, I fear the better performances are too late in the season to have any impact on us staying up. Which leaves the question, will Sam leave before HE/we get relegated?
    Leaving us with no choice but to find a new manager!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baggieboy7 View Post
    He has done some great business in the window, however, I fear the better performances are too late in the season to have any impact on us staying up. Which leaves the question, will Sam leave before HE/we get relegated?

Sam loves money so don't think he will! I could also see him asking for the same staying up bonus as getting us right back up again and who come blame him! Pereira needs to be on the bench on Sunday as again he lost possession and the balls more times than I can remember. I would also start Snodgrass over Phillips. Really can't see why Grosicki has disappeared as he's got talent!

Quote Originally Posted by Baggieboy7 View Post
    I used to admire and wonder how on earth he always managed to get some great signings for Bolton for example, players who would have graced any "top 6" side. He definitely has a keen eye. Will he stay is the question and as some have said they cant see it.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Sam loves money so don't think he will! I could also see him asking for the same staying up bonus as getting us right back up again and who come blame him! Pereira needs to be on the bench on Sunday as again he lost possession and the balls more times than I can remember. I would also start Snodgrass over Phillips. Really can't see why Grosicki has disappeared as he's got talent!
    It all depends if his record of never being relegated, actually matters to him I suppose.

Pereira has been poor by his own standards to be fair, but he should not be playing out on the wing! He is massively wasted out there, our most influential player (usually).

As you said mate, Phillips should not be on the pitch! Bring Snodgrass back in straight away, got a good cross on him, among other things. No idea what happened to Grosicki, he looked good on the wing!!

Yes Boingy, he had some great players at Bolton. They played some good football at times too.
    I always loved watching Okocha play!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)