+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brentford v Millers (Sat) 3pm KO

Brentford v Millers (Sat) 3pm KO

Name:  9A350C49-3B28-4265-A0FA-81916137A728.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  21.2 KB

I’m not expecting anything here with the current situation, Wood is in isolation so not sure when that ends so could be missing

Probably put similar side out that he used in last game unless he starts Ladapo and gives Smith a bit of a rest or even put both one
    I’d like to see more of Clarke as well

Hopefully the team will surprise us and get all three points, a point would be good but let’s not upset our GD

STEPHEN MARTIN
    Mark Pottage and Robert Merchant
    Fourth Official : David Rock

Plus the antics of Idive Toney I assume.

We may need to take something from these top end games at some point in the run...have we got it in us to go for a back to walls,disruptive,soak it up type performance to grind out a 0-0...given our last game effort and game coming up next midweek we don’t really want to go on the runaround tommorow.

We might be able to get something out of this one as Brentford are stuttering
    They have lost four out of the last six and their two victories were a narrow one vs Stoke and against the hapless Owls
    Lost at home to Barnsley and away at Cov

Shame we can't go as it's a new ground

Keep the faith

Cant see us getting anything from this but you never know

After the Norwich 1-0 Brentford game, Toney only had one chance, which he fluffed, so do we man mark him, put Wiles on him, don't allow him any space.
    I can see a upset tomorrow, with the Millers getting at least 1 point, if not all 3 points.

We can rest Smith. Think 4-5-1 Victor; Harding Ihiekwe A McDonald Wiles; Olosunde Wing Barlaser Crooks Giles; Ladapo

Difficult to rest Smith he will be buzzing but then again Lapado deserves to start too.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    We can rest Smith. Think 4-5-1 Victor; Harding Ihiekwe A McDonald Wiles; Olosunde Wing Barlaser Crooks Giles; Ladapo
    What happened to Vickers? You binned him already?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast