+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Match possibly off against Brentford....

If true the backlog of fixtures could well cost us any survival hopes.

Season has to end on 8th May and I can only see one "free" Tuesday.
    Unless they allow us to play in the international break *

* Sorry just seen MT's post

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Isn’t it an international break near end of March? We could possibly play one or maybe both then depending on call ups other than that I don’t know
    Hopefully we will be able to play on the international break. There are arguments for and against putting some games back with our injury list but conversely the congested fixture list we will have. End of the day we will play all the games eventually and I think it may harm us long term but time will tell. Rather we played tomorrow, tough game whoever we have available so hardly dodging. What a strange season.

Chuffin 'ell. We can't get a break this season. That may sound odd after our last minute winner and the overturned red card. Neither of those things were down to good fortune. We fully deserved the win on Wednesday and having an utterly ludicrous red card overturned is hardly a lucky break. This is terrible news for us. We'll struggle to cope with such a backlog. Even if any of our games in hand are against opponents unlikely to be affected by international fixtures does anybody really think the EFL will make any effort to get a game on for us?

I would think brentford would have s few internationals. Not sure about luton but i doubt if either would want to weaken their teams just to let us fulfill our fixtures.

Still think this could work for us. In theory we could have 4 players back for the run in. Robertson chieo mattock and lyndsay assuming we dont bugger anyone else up in the meantime.

Game is off! Rearranged for Tuesday 27 April, kick-off 7pm

Brentford game off rearranged april 27th. Brin was reight again. No news on luton game

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Isn’t it an international break near end of March? We could possibly play one or maybe both then depending on call ups other than that I don’t know
    That would make sense

I wonder if we've passed it on to swfc?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast