+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Match possibly off against Brentford....

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I wonder if we've passed it on to swfc?
    Swine Flu ?

Does say subject to efl investigation. As long as weare following all correct procedures i dont see how they can have a go at us

Confirmed it’s off

https://t.co/R0pVd2sYel?amp=1

Any idea why I keep getting duplicate posts, I’ve had to delete two today

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Chuffin 'ell. We can't get a break this season. That may sound odd after our last minute winner and the overturned red card. Neither of those things were down to good fortune. We fully deserved the win on Wednesday and having an utterly ludicrous red card overturned is hardly a lucky break. This is terrible news for us. We'll struggle to cope with such a backlog. Even if any of our games in hand are against opponents unlikely to be affected by international fixtures does anybody really think the EFL will make any effort to get a game on for us?
    Well if that’s the only time we can fit one in then they don’t have much choice if they want us to finish on 8th May unless they surprise us and deduct us points for not being able to finish season on time

Just seen Millertimes posts so ignore my last few

So when will we play Luton assuming it’s off, international or can anyone see another date?

That's the default efl statement for all covid postponements. Shouldn't be a problem.
    If we do play Tuesday will we have more players unavailable due to actually being symptomatic or individually having to isolate?
    If we stay up this season it will eclipse any of our promotions in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Just seen Millertimes posts so ignore my last few

So when will we play Luton assuming it’s off, international or can anyone see another date?
    Haha don't worry mate, I think there are about 4 of us who posted the same thing 😂 nobody can say they haven't been told

Meant to quote Rolys post - didn't work

We will be playing catch up again
    Last edited by Ericsladkilnhurst; 05-03-2021 at 03:11 PM.

May 4th or 5th only available date

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast