+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hearts game.

Hearts game.

Don't know what to think about this game, because under the tenure of Mcpake, the teams form has been erratic.
    I am hoping we can get a draw, but with Charlie Adam and Jordan McGee missing, I am not optimistic.
    At least we are still creating chances every game, and Jason Cummings has a good record against Hearts when playing with Hibs and Rangers, and might be inspired going back to Tynecastle.
    Doubt if we can keep a clean sheet , so my heart says a score draw,
    Mon the Dee !

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    Don't know what to think about this game, because under the tenure of Mcpake, the teams form has been erratic.
    I am hoping we can get a draw, but with Charlie Adam and Jordan McGee missing, I am not optimistic.
    At least we are still creating chances every game, and Jason Cummings has a good record against Hearts when playing with Hibs and Rangers, and might be inspired going back to Tynecastle.
    Doubt if we can keep a clean sheet , so my heart says a score draw,
    Mon the Dee !
    They are no as good as folk make out, but depends on what Dee team turn up, we need to go at them like we did at Dens

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    They are no as good as folk make out, but depends on what Dee team turn up, we need to go at them like we did at Dens
    We need to hope that McPake doesn't overthink things. Same team that started against ICT. Get a plan to stop their attacks higher up the pitch, don't drop off and give them time. Need to be careful about first contact. Byrne got away with an early hit on Naismith, do not expect that to happen again no matter how welcome it would be!

Any result a bonus but they are physical and with McGhee and Adam out and Byrne probably not selected think we will get comfortably out muscled.

Hopefully wrong.

Didn't know Byrne might be missing. Team that started against ICT was Hamilton, Elliot, Ashcroft, Fontaine, Marshall, McMullan, Anderson, McGowan, McDaid,Mullen and Cummings. Hope that everyone is fit. Things seemed to dip when Mullen went off and Sow came on at least as far as comment on the forums was concerned. Need to understand why and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Today's game PPV is £18-50, just nonsense , my neighbour is an Arab,Rangers only charged £10 for yiniteds game last week.

Did they pay the £10 on behalf of their fan?

Hard lines.

Really took game to hearts last half hour but we lose such soft goals🙄

We cuda scored 3 or 4 but if your aunty had *******s.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)