+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Some of the things our club does dunt make sense

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Yet another dig at the manager.
    Presumably you've missed Ben Wiles being in the team then?
    Why is that a dig at the manager?

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    All fair points and I hadnt considered the lack of reserve games as pointed out by Clarkey.

You should never judge a player on a single performance but on the game I saw Cooper play in he looked accomplished. Fingers crossed he comes back better for the loan experience.
    Yeah hopefully. Would be great to bring another lad through the ranks, might get a little production line going. The one performance rule is a good one to stick to though, same reason highlight reels aren't the way to judge someone, such a micro portion of the whole reality.

Must be hard for the youngsters when the club transfers in players and loan players making their chance of playing virtually zero.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Yeah hopefully. Would be great to bring another lad through the ranks, might get a little production line going. The one performance rule is a good one to stick to though, same reason highlight reels aren't the way to judge someone, such a micro portion of the whole reality.
    Indeed. Who was it who signed George Weir's cousin on the strength of a 15 minute "self" made video tape? 😟

Credit to our club for taking this pandemic seriously in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    Indeed. Who was it who signed George Weir's cousin on the strength of a 15 minute "self" made video tape? 😟
    I want to say Graeme Souness but I'm pretty certain that is wrong. Is that the guy who played for Southampton that time? Ali Dia or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    Credit to our club for taking this pandemic seriously in my opinion.
    Yes, just bad luck striking again

I was expecting it to say Gateshead ��
    Good luck Cooper I’m sure they’ll love you

He reminds me of Mattock

Shame we couldn’t get him in L2
    Last edited by millertop; 05-03-2021 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    I want to say Graeme Souness but I'm pretty certain that is wrong. Is that the guy who played for Southampton that time? Ali Dia or something like that.
    It was Souness.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    It was Souness.
    Didn't doubt myself for a moment 👀

You always get someone go for big money after a world cup as well and they turn out to be a turd more often than not.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast