+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nose Hair.

Nose Hair.

The work of the devil himself.

How come it only appears once you’re over 50?

Nightmare trying to trim it😩

Its amazing what you need once you reach a certain age. Nose hair trimmers, scissors, showerproof Body Groomer with Back Reaching Attachment, eyebrow and ear trimmers, razors, electric shavers, flossers, electric toothbrush etc may as well put all this stuff in a toolbox. You could always let yourself go, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

Nightmare trying to trim it��
    Trimmers will make it grow back even more quickly!! So unless your a wimp - take your thumb and finger and completely yank - that does the trick every time!

All these things which are meant to help are generally bollox. It’s like if you knew somebody who was youngish and had a wart - all this cream etc is bollox! Get a match and burn it unless you are a wimp and yes it will be like a burn blister but it will cure the problem almost every time.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Its amazing what you need once you reach a certain age. Nose hair trimmers, scissors, showerproof Body Groomer with Back Reaching Attachment, eyebrow and ear trimmers, razors, electric shavers, flossers, electric toothbrush etc may as well put all this stuff in a toolbox. You could always let yourself go, I suppose.
    Just buy a bit of kit that does all. Who gives a four x about growing old all I s ok if you have taken care of yourself throughout life. Let’s face it, if you don’t go through the latter issues in life part your dead.

I’d rather take a pride in my appearance than give up on it like many middle aged plus do. Look good and take a pride and you’ll feel good about yourself.

I think it's important to pay attention to your appearance no matter what age you are. Even during lockdown I shave every day. I know it's fashionable to have 'designer stubble' but it only looks good on younger men and not men of our age. I've never had a beard so I haven't grown one during lockdown. I don't have problems with nose hairs but do with the ears. Those little trimmers that you can buy work a treat. I've even bought hair clippers so that my wife can trim my hair. I realise that not many people see me but it makes me feel better.

I couldn’t agree less about stubble.

I always hated shaving, it caused me constant rashes etc.

I stopped daily shaving about 15 years ago and just keep about a 1/8” stubble up to 1/4” all of the time.

I like the look and the feel of it and it’s also useful when I’m out on my daily run because in winter it wards of the cold and in summer it traps the sun cream to stop me burning.

Jeez......the daily shave is all a bit 1970’s “Man At C&A”........I’ll bet you wear crimpolene slacks and a cravat!

Rogue eyebrow hairs! I have had some that seem to pop up over a weekend that can be twice the length of the usual ones, oh and the odd one seems to pop up out of my forehead! I find you have to pull them out otherwise they turn into wire! Must admit this lockdown has turned me into a captain caveman lookalike my beard is way to long and can’t wait for the barber to reopen!

I couldn’t agree less about stubble.

I always hated shaving, it caused me constant rashes etc.

I stopped daily shaving about 15 years ago and just keep about a 1/8” stubble up to 1/4” all of the time

I like the look and the feel of it and it’s also useful when I’m out on my daily run because in winter it wards of the cold and in summer it traps the sun cream to stop me burning.

Jeez......the daily shave is all a bit 1970’s “Man At C&A”........I’ll bet you wear crimpolene slacks and a cravat!
    Sorry to disappoint you mick but I'm a jeans and T-shirt or sweat shirt man. Now that I'm retired hardly ever wear anything but jeans and always Levis.

Nightmare trying to trim it��
    Agreed. I’ve tackled them with scissors and nail clippers but they only grow back thicker. One way I have found of keeping them under a semblance of control is to pull the bugger5 out. It definitely smarts a bit and certainly makes your eyes water but it prevents bushiness developing.

Im Reading the posts & laughing to my self I to suffer from the same things , but what makes me smile is don't we all talk some sh it on the boards from time to time 🤣 👍

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)