+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arbroath FC v Queens

Arbroath FC v Queens

The Scottish Championship game of the day against the two inform sides at Gayfield. I’d be tempted to start Dapo who caused Dunfermline so much trouble last weekend. He must be a bit of a nightmare to play against. Hopefully Shields is in the squad again also. This team has so much pace in it it’s frightening.

Could you not see my thread below?

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    The Scottish Championship game of the day against the two inform sides at Gayfield. I’d be tempted to start Dapo who caused Dunfermline so much trouble last weekend. He must be a bit of a nightmare to play against. Hopefully Shields is in the squad again also. This team has so much pace in it it’s frightening.
    Yes the pace is certainly frightening and enough to frighten the daylights out of any oppositions defence. Selections problems will be AJ's biggest concerns with players coming back so it will be interesting to see the starting line up today. I would certainly start Dobbie on the bench and use him as an impact sub but then again AJ seems very reluctant to use subs at anytime. Mon the South.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Could you not see my thread below?
    Listing match officials is not a thread but a disinteresting statement which can found elsewhere if anyone is actually bothered.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Listing match officials is not a thread but a disinteresting statement which can found elsewhere if anyone is actually bothered.
    Absolutely this. He’ll never learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Yes the pace is certainly frightening and enough to frighten the daylights out of any oppositions defence. Selections problems will be AJ's biggest concerns with players coming back so it will be interesting to see the starting line up today. I would certainly start Dobbie on the bench and use him as an impact sub but then again AJ seems very reluctant to use subs at anytime. Mon the South.
    Hard to admit but Dobbie is down the list of starting a game now.

Loving this commentary!

If this was real TV heads would be rolling...

Quote Originally Posted by louisxiv View Post
    Loving this commentary!
    Aye the Fermer was entertaining with his Doric commentary but just was well we eventually thumped them otherwise he would have become unbearable. Great performance to come back from being two goals down showing some real pace coupled with great ability but the downside was Jones picking up a hamstring injury which will keep him out for several weeks. He showed real class to set up the third on the brink of half time.

That's the funniest commentary I have heard I reckon. So many laughs.
    4 2 down and we take shields off and replace him with dobbie and the Fermer goes how bad can it be it's like asking someone so you want burnt or buried in the thick Doric.
    I was just waiting on him asking an I coming up the front or the back...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)