+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To poor to die.

I prefer Bergamot Tea

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    And darn south all the men are puffs and the women lesbians.. I will stick with Nora and wrinkled tights Tricky ..
    True Alf, and they all drink shandy.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    True Alf, and they all drink shandy.
    This could apply to both Alf and Griff.....They are country boys, money they have none, but they have silver in the stars and gold in the morning Sun.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    This could apply to both Alf and Griff.....They are country boys, money they have none, but they have silver in the stars and gold in the morning Sun.
    Im loaded Claw ( no mortgage a shed load of money in the bank) and I'd presume Griff won't be short of a bob or two.. Money means nothing to me though,I'm more concerned about keeping fit and good health for me and my wife..

My two lads will be rubbing their hands when we do pass away..lol

I’m not wealthy, but I have a few quid tucked away. No mortgage or rent, two pensions and my own house (ow, careful love) sorry, our own house. Bought a new car last September and it’s only done about 2,500 miles since then so it’s probably worth more than when I bought it. Of course there’s an increasing demand for property outside of the cities now that working from home is likely to remain in place post-covid, so I reckon my (sorry, our) place is probably worth about £50k more than this time next year, whereas those small daft places in the crowded south are losing value hand over fist.

I’m in the land of Riley. And relaaaaaaaaaax.........

Oh, and when I win the predictocomp I’ll be even richer.

You see the Northerner feeds themselves on Offal whereas the Southerner feeds Offal to their dogs.
    That is why the diseases like mad cow start from the North (Allegedly).

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    You see the Northerner feeds themselves on Offal whereas the Southerner feeds Offal to their dogs.
    That is why the diseases like mad cow start from the North (Allegedly).
    That’s a load of tripe.

Arfs

That’s a load of tripe.
    My point exactly.

https://traditional-yorkshire-recipe...pe-and-onions/

Too true Alf, I can see Scotland across the Solway from my back garden and, if I walk less that 2 miles from my house, there’s a spot from where I can see the whole of the Solway laid out in one direction, turn around and I’ve got the Northern fells and Skiddaw. Half way in between there’s a great view of the Isle of Man. It’s not grim doon sooth Alf, it’s desolate.
    Is that true Griff because if it is I'm hugely jealous,I would love to live somewhere like that and thiose views,I spend some time down on the Isle of Wight but I always get the yearning to go back to the mainland and head back to Nottingham and tbh I usually get fed up with city life after a while,it must be fantastic to have those views on your doorstep,do you see any wildlife or birds?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast