+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: To poor to die.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Im loaded Claw ( no mortgage a shed load of money in the bank) and I'd presume Griff won't be short of a bob or two.. Money means nothing to me though,I'm more concerned about keeping fit and good health for me and my wife..

My two lads will be rubbing their hands when we do pass away..lol
    They will be rubbing their hands now after reading that.

All true Chalky and it’s the walk that we did the most last Summer. You get above Tallentire and the views open up so you can see all the southern Scottish coast and the large wind-farm called Robin Rigg. There’s a trig point on the top of the hill that we walked to in the snow recently. We see hares, the odd deer and loads of bird life including buzzards and other raptors.

Don't forget the two headed cows and radiation fish shining in the sea Griff. I have a relative who we visit in Seascales and he doesn't half get upset when I mention them to him..

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    All true Chalky and it’s the walk that we did the most last Summer. You get above Tallentire and the views open up so you can see all the southern Scottish coast and the large wind-farm called Robin Rigg. There’s a trig point on the top of the hill that we walked to in the snow recently. We see hares, the odd deer and loads of bird life including buzzards and other raptors.
    You are lucky to have all of that on your doorstep,I have traveled thousands of miles in the past for a beautiful view that's got wildlife and birds of prey around it

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Don't forget the two headed cows and radiation fish shining in the sea Griff.
    If they existed I would ignore the radiation and go and visit them Alf 😂

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123