+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To poor to die.

To poor to die.

I see on the BBC News that people living in Burnley are to poor to die.
    That is very sad indeed.
    If you wish to send me monies i will see Alf and the good people of Burnley get a good funeral.
    Of course i will not be making any profit from the monies sent in to me

Very decent of you Tricky but Alf will be more than likely down south in his campervan when he cops it as I don't think that he likes spending to much time in Burnley

Yes as his Caravan club membership is up for renewal i could arrange his membership fee for a year.
    I believe it is £54.

TBF I live in a small village a few miles outside Burnley in the shadow of Pendle Hill.. It's a very affluent place and in the beautiful countryside. It's been great living here during the lockdown as I can go out of my front door and straight into the countryside with tons of different walks and cycle rides to go at without seeing a soul.. I consider myself very fortunate indeed when I think of all those people in high rise flats stuck in them. No wonder the suicide rate is on an upward spiral.

I would imagine Griff has the same outlook living in Cumbria with such wonderful countryside. It's great up a North and Grimm darn Sarth Lads.. Stay safe Alf.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    TBF I live in a small village a few miles outside Burnley in the shadow of Pendle Hill.. It's a very affluent place and in the beautiful countryside. It's been great living here during the lockdown as I can go out of my front door and straight into the countryside with tons of different walks and cycle rides to go at without seeing a soul.. I consider myself very fortunate indeed when I think of all those people in high rise flats stuck in them. No wonder the suicide rate is on an upward spiral.

I would imagine Griff has the same outlook living in Cumbria with such wonderful countryside. It's great up a North and Grimm darn Sarth Lads.. Stay safe Alf.

I remember when I was working in colne on a school in the middle of no where it was a beautiful spot . The scenery on the drive up there was amazing .

Too true Alf, I can see Scotland across the Solway from my back garden and, if I walk less that 2 miles from my house, there’s a spot from where I can see the whole of the Solway laid out in one direction, turn around and I’ve got the Northern fells and Skiddaw. Half way in between there’s a great view of the Isle of Man. It’s not grim doon sooth Alf, it’s desolate.

I would hate to live up North as all the women are called Nora and wear brown wrinkled tights and the men all called Compo and eat grass

And darn south all the men are puffs and the women lesbians.. I will stick with Nora and wrinkled tights Tricky ..

Yeah but i reckon you have great fun indulging with the Lidl yoghurt drooling fetish swingers at your down south caravan club meetings on them hot sultry nights in the summer

And darn south all the men are puffs and the women lesbians.. I will stick with Nora and wrinkled tights Tricky ..
    True Alf, and they all drink shandy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast