+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Games

The top spot is Sutton's to lose now. What they have in their favour is that although in reality (PPG) they are clear leaders, the league table doesn't show it in terms of position. The pressure of being clear at the top seemed to be getting to Barrow last time until the season was curtailed, and it's certainly got to Torquay this season.

If we can get our house in order, a massive opportunity to get out this league.

Have to say results have pretty much gone our way so far today. Would have preferred a draw between Torquay and Hartlepool but failing that a Hartlepool win was better for us I think. A Sutton/Wrexham draw or Wrexham win would cap things off pretty nicely.

As bad as we were against King's Lynn, we're still in the mix, especially with our games in hand. If we can just put in a good shift against Halifax on Tuesday and get the 3 points, perhaps we can kick start a good run back into the promotion race.

All very hopeful, some might say delusional, but then I am a Notts fan.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Hartlepool and Chesterfield to go up, what odds on that little badger?
    If not Notts, then Hartlepool for me but purely for £££ reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkline View Post
    If we can get our house in order, a massive opportunity to get out this league.
    yes, if the Dover games are scrapped , will this mean Sutton having 3 points taken off them ?

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    yes, if the Dover games are scrapped , will this mean Sutton having 3 points taken off them ?
    No, they haven't played them yet this season and nor have Hartlepool.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    No, they haven't played them yet this season and nor have Hartlepool.
    Dammit, thats not so good

Quote Originally Posted by SlockyNCFC View Post
    Have to say results have pretty much gone our way so far today. Would have preferred a draw between Torquay and Hartlepool but failing that a Hartlepool win was better for us I think. A Sutton/Wrexham draw or Wrexham win would cap things off pretty nicely.

As bad as we were against King's Lynn, we're still in the mix, especially with our games in hand. If we can just put in a good shift against Halifax on Tuesday and get the 3 points, perhaps we can kick start a good run back into the promotion race.

All very hopeful, some might say delusional, but then I am a Notts fan.
    AS Killerkline said if we can get our own house in order

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Im sure you lot never read my reports, I was saying for weeks that their xG data suggested their form was unsustainable. Trust the data.
    I read them and I remember you saying it but this season is surely the weirdest ever and form and consistency has often been seen in very weird ways.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I read them and I remember you saying it but this season is surely the weirdest ever and form and consistency has often been seen in very weird ways.
    Well yes there is that. When I get the data for this weekends games I’ll have a closer look at the form teams, Sutton and Chesterfield and see if anything stands out. Just working on a mid season review for Notts and Im hopeful we are about to turn the corner again, at just the right time.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast