+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Games

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    I reckon I’m at 90% plus but probably no better knowledge wise for it on how we are going to do this season. I actually don’t mind funding the coppers of other clubs this season as football needs to survive especially at this level.
    That's fine, each to their own because there is no right or wrong answer to this. My approach mirrors my real-life approach, unless I'm on holiday I never miss a home game, but I only get to the occasional away game these days.

I don’t think we need a massive winning streak. I haven’t seen Hartlepools individual results but I bet it’s also packed with disappointing performances and results for their fans, like Chesterfield their on their uppers, us and Stockport are stuttering at the mo but I reckon it will change and change again. Sutton now have the pressure like Torquay not to bottle it, they like us have a lot of games to play compared to the others and will need luck with injuries.
    Well, if we carry on as now, we won’t even make the top three. I’d also note that whenever we go up, we invariably put together a long winning/unbeaten streak at a crucial point to tip things in our favour. That’s generally what most championship-winning sides do.

All of this is moot, though, as we’ve not been playing well enough to threaten the teams above us in recent weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Well you hadn't confirmed how many home games you'd seen so that was rather presumptuous of you. Probably best having a think before posting.

One away game viewed all season, not sure many if any will have seen less away games this season. Quick look, you've not seen 11 of the 12 away games this season according to your statement.

Safe to say your % ain't the highest. Nothing wrong in that of course, we are all struggling under these strict enforced viewing conditions. Each to their own, we are all looking forward to seeing Notts home and away in person.

So you think I'm obsessed with defending the manager but don't realise your blatant obsession one bit? Now that's weird.

Or have you realised that now? If so, well done it took you a while , you must have taken off those blinkers temporarily or maybe someone had a quiet word but well done in catching up with the rest of us lol

You calling anyone a weirdo is nearly as laughable as you calling anyone obsessed. Not quite but nearly
    I had previously posted more than once that I will pay for all home streams but no away streams. I'm surprised you missed it because you seem to have all my posts on demand.

You raised this topic not me, do you not realise you're only adding to your 'weirdo' image?

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Well, if we carry on as now, we won’t even make the top three. I’d also note that whenever we go up, we invariably put together a long winning/unbeaten streak at a crucial point to tip things in our favour. That’s generally what most championship-winning sides do.
    True. I'd have more confidence in us putting together a winning streak if we'd been playing well but suffering unlucky defeats.

That just isn't the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I had previously posted more than once that I will pay for all home streams but no away streams. I'm surprised you missed it because you seem to have all my posts on demand.

You raised this topic not me, do you not realise you're only adding to your 'weirdo' image?
    Looks like it's ironing time again folks. Again I chucked in a few questions (psst the question mark at the end is the big hint

This is the person who once claimed to have answered every question ever! Nothing weird in that (crazy inaccurate) statement obviously.

You realise you are constantly adding to your 'obsessed' image? I wouldn't be surprised if you are once again posting about me to ya buddy around midnight.

Where is he? He usually follows you around on a Saturday night.

Yap yap

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    That's fine, each to their own because there is no right or wrong answer to this. My approach mirrors my real-life approach, unless I'm on holiday I never miss a home game, but I only get to the occasional away game these days.
    I’m not knocking you mate, I’ve coerced my daughter to love footy and Notts the pasts few years so I have no choice now not to watch and plus there’s not a lot else to do or spend your money on.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Looks like it's ironing time again folks. Again I chucked in a few questions (psst the question mark at the end is the big hint

This is the person who once claimed to have answered every question ever! Nothing weird in that (crazy inaccurate) statement obviously.

You realise you are constantly adding to your 'obsessed' image? I wouldn't be surprised if you are once again posting about me to ya buddy around midnight.

Where is he? He usually follows you around on a Saturday night.

Yap yap
    I don't know if you are pissed or on drugs, but you are coming across as rather disturbed. Read the thread back, and you'll see that you suddenly started commenting on the number of games I've watched. I've always been perfectly open about it, so what was your point? Who apart from you cares who has watched what? I know you've been made to look pretty stupid recently on the 'grooming' thing, but the best thing is to let it go rather than dig an even bigger hole.

I’m not knocking you mate, I’ve coerced my daughter to love footy and Notts the pasts few years so I have no choice now not to watch and plus there’s not a lot else to do or spend your money on.
    I know you weren't knocking me matt, as I said there is no right and wrong answer as to how many games anyone has watched. We are all free to do as we choose. It's not financial for me, I just don't enjoy it much. The only game I have enjoyed watching was when Doyle went in goal, because the passion that roused came as close as you can get to the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    In fact dont worry Og I am doing it now!
    Just seen the other thread, certainly some food for thought.

Just realised the only games I’ve missed so far are Wealdstone, Halifax and Morpeth. Football, although regularly feeling frustrated or let down at full time, has really been something to look forward to during this lockdown and not having much else to has meant buying every game is easily affordable!

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast