+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Today's Games

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Right laddo, I now have the time to give a more detailed answer to your question:

As I said before, the answer is me. I would love to go into more detail about my argument with Tricky, but I can't. It ended up with a Forest fan posing as Plympie gaining access as a mod on here simply to ban me. I ended up going to Footymad HQ who removed my ban and told me some very interesting stuff. He told me in confidence on the promise that I would never repeat any of it on here, and I never have and never will. Suffice to say that Tricky's last post on the Forest board was celebrating what he thought was the fact Notts County Mad had been closed down. You'll have to join the dots yourself.

I think the only other repetitive arguments I've had on here was with tarquinbeech. That was a strange one, because I quite liked him apart from, errrm, certain views and found a lot of the stuff he posted really interesting, especially his crop growing pics. He didn't like me much, and neither of us did ourselves a lot of credit. Strangely enough, his demise stemmed from when he also became a moderator and red carded those with left of centre political views. I don't know if he's banned or just decided this wasn't the place for him, but I would happily meet him for a pint or a few tequilas if he ever came back over here.

This isn't the only Notts County messageboard I post on. I've been an occasional poster on another board for a few years. In almost 1,000 posts I've never been involved in arguments on there they have a 'like' facility and Ive actually got more likes than posts! It doesn't mean anything to me, but not many can claim that.
    It was no crime arguing with tricky
    He was an oil tanker of the highest quality....!
    Did the forest board actually like him either?

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Pamela?

The offers are not taken up Pete, how have you missed that bit from today's latest episode of 'Lets argue about anything but Notts County FC'
    Pamela, Think about it

Told ya, practice what you preach. Lead by example. Drop the smug nicknames # lols pitchforks etc & you will get your wish of the board changing. Someone has to start, why not you? Reply to posters, whether you agree with their post/views or not but drop your own personal names, you might get a bit more respect

Of course he won't, despite his pretence about making the board a better place arguments are what he really craves. My guess is that it gives him the sense of importance he lacks in real life. Although I'm sure i961pie will love the ten years you've taken off his life!
    I can't afford 10 years EP

Right laddo, I now have the time to give a more detailed answer to your question:

As I said before, the answer is me. I would love to go into more detail about my argument with Tricky, but I can't. It ended up with a Forest fan posing as Plympie gaining access as a mod on here simply to ban me. I ended up going to Footymad HQ who removed my ban and told me some very interesting stuff. He told me in confidence on the promise that I would never repeat any of it on here, and I never have and never will. Suffice to say that Tricky's last post on the Forest board was celebrating what he thought was the fact Notts County Mad had been closed down. You'll have to join the dots yourself.

I think the only other repetitive arguments I've had on here was with tarquinbeech. That was a strange one, because I quite liked him apart from, errrm, certain views and found a lot of the stuff he posted really interesting, especially his crop growing pics. He didn't like me much, and neither of us did ourselves a lot of credit. Strangely enough, his demise stemmed from when he also became a moderator and red carded those with left of centre political views. I don't know if he's banned or just decided this wasn't the place for him, but I would happily meet him for a pint or a few tequilas if he ever came back over here.

This isn't the only Notts County messageboard I post on. I've been an occasional poster on another board for a few years. In almost 1,000 posts I've never been involved in arguments on there they have a 'like' facility and Ive actually got more likes than posts! It doesn't mean anything to me, but not many can claim that.
    I can confirm EPs first paragraph is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I can confirm EPs first paragraph is correct.
    Cheers, this confirms the last paragraph is correct:

Reserve Team
    Elite_pie
    Members
    +1,401
    975 posts

Apologies to anyone I've omitted from the middle bit, it couldn't have been that memorable!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314