+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Covid and postponements

Covid and postponements

Does anyone know whether clubs have to provide evidence of covid amongst their staff, or whether they can just say they have positive test results and as a result cancel a game/games? I was just thinking it could be open to abuse if a club had a lot of injuries for example.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Does anyone know whether clubs have to provide evidence of covid amongst their staff, or whether they can just say they have positive test results and as a result cancel a game/games? I was just thinking it could be open to abuse if a club had a lot of injuries for example.
    Was wondering the same thing on Thursday when it was announced today was off. was it just Aldershot didn't fancy it? Surely they must need to prove evidence of cases?

First thing I did when the game was called off was check their league position - mid-table, four points behind us but having played two games extra.

Sadly, I think most teams would want to play us right now rather than postpone the game.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    First thing I did when the game was called off was check their league position - mid-table, four points behind us but having played two games extra.

Sadly, I think most teams would want to play us right now rather than postpone the game.
    This....

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    This....
    There is no way Aldershot (had they done their homework) would not have wanted to play us this weekend. We've been chite for weeks.