+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Look who’s been sent off for the pigs- HAHA

Political threads weren’t stopped they were just moved to another part of the site.

Yes this killed off a few “ regulars” but they had no real interest in RUFC anyway

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Stop moving posts, stop merging posts.

You stopped the political threads. Has that move brought in a load of new contributors? If it has, list them?

It’s quietened a few regulars and I bet the daily post count on here, is way down.

Yet funnily enough, if people don’t post on a thread it soon drops down the list and goes away.

You and your French partner in crime are well past your sell by date.

Just ***kin leave things alone.

You pesky, meddling middle aged, jobsworths.

Give the job to IBS you boring tarts.
    Threads get merged by me for 3 reasons (1) Duplicates - sometimes posters don't realise another poster has already started a thread on the same subject (2) Posts about posts. Why not just reply on the original post rather than spin off another (Both these are reasons why your two posts were merged) (3) After a game ends, as requested by the majority on here, in an attempt to keep all thoughts together and reduce the number of posts that get started on a variety of match related issues and end up with just one or two replies. I doubt if you can find many or any threads that have been merged by me that don't meet these criteria.

Posts got moved onto the 'political' board out of a volume of requests on here to do something about them. I believe you have complained about people requesting posts be moved there and when posts weren't moved there so which is it? I've no idea about posters won/lost or post counts. I do know that not having to 'referee' left v right opinions about which I have little interest is a bonus and the number of people pushing the 'complain' button has decreased significantly so all in all, for those interested in football it seems to have been a positive move.

Why nominate IBS? Why not do it yourself if you are so interested?

Keep doing the great work cam. Fekem I say. If they want modern go to fagbook, it's full of young noobs spouting bowlax. Or try the Wednesday site. It's quite entertaining ATM

Not sure why you’re explaining yourself Cam, they know why you do theses things

The reason no new posters or old ones not bothering is because there’s still the morons who come on here just for one thing only, sadly the world is full of them who won’t grow up.

Hardly post anything some posters but when they do it’s looking for an argument.

Howdy is certainly one of those who is quieter now the political stuff has been shifted.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Howdy is certainly one of those who is quieter now the political stuff has been shifted.
    Bit like yourself. There's not so much utter tripe posted these days. Unless Warne's the topic of course.

Anyhow, I think Borner been out for 3 games strengthens our little piggy friends.

L

I think its a lot more pleasant and less intimidating board now thanks to the efforts of cam. There have been a number of new names i have seen on this board since changes were made.

The good thing is is that it now allows us to focus on all things millers which generally is something posters can agree on. And even if they don't the posts don't degenerate into abuse and slanging matches. That has surely got to be a good thing on a millers message board because posters can see that it is possible to have something in common with previously old adversaries. Even me and thee are pro Warney Howdy!

Please NOT Ibs by the way. Lets agree to disagree on that one eh?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 08-03-2021 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I think its a lot more pleasant and less intimidating board now thanks to the efforts of cam. There have been a number of new names i have seen on this board since changes were made.

The good thing is is that it now allows us to focus on all things millers which generally is something posters can agree on. And even if they don't the posts don't degenerate into abuse and slanging matches. That has surely got to be a good thing on a millers message board because posters can see that it is possible to have something in common with previously old adversaries. Even me and thee are pro Warney Howdy!

Please NOT Ibs by the way. Lets agree to disagree on that one eh?

Well said Roly

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Stop moving posts, stop merging posts.

You stopped the political threads. Has that move brought in a load of new contributors? If it has, list them?

It’s quietened a few regulars and I bet the daily post count on here, is way down.

Yet funnily enough, if people don’t post on a thread it soon drops down the list and goes away.

You and your French partner in crime are well past your sell by date.

Just ***kin leave things alone.

You pesky, meddling middle aged, jobsworths.

Give the job to IBS you boring tarts.
    You’re digging yourself deeper into a hole of stupidity you absolute whopper.

You’ll know all about that. 😏

Any trips to the East Coast planned? 😂

The message board keeps active topics at the top. It’s a simple formula boys.

Take this thread. The same old suspects are keeping it going. All they have to do is ignore it.

🤪

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast