+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Relegation Picture

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    He might want to look at the fact his side hardly laid a glove on us despite the fact we were well under par today .

Absolute bell end .

Just my opinion but I think you've more than Brum if we accept Wycombe and S6 are already in league one .

I think you will survive personally .
    But to look inwardly would be far too honest when you can cling to nonsense. Well played recently by the way, the tempo maintained throughout this season is impressive.

You guys really are pathetic. 53 clubs have recorded no Covid cases and out of 72 clubs only one has recorded two outbreaks - RUFC. It's pretty f*cking obvious that protocols are NOT being followed. Covid transmission isn't a f*cking mystery. Two jags and others can only slag off other clubs and yet it's us who are screwing up the schedule. If it was any other club you tossers would be screaming blue murder. You make me sick.

Birm fans sound like ours on here a week ago.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    You guys really are pathetic. 53 clubs have recorded no Covid cases and out of 72 clubs only one has recorded two outbreaks - RUFC. It's pretty f*cking obvious that protocols are NOT being followed. Covid transmission isn't a f*cking mystery. Two jags and others can only slag off other clubs and yet it's us who are screwing up the schedule. If it was any other club you tossers would be screaming blue murder. You make me sick.
    Why would we be screaming blue murder if it were another club forcing a congested fixture schedule on themselves and risking serious illness from a deadly disease? I mean what fools wouldn't want that hey....

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Why would we be screaming blue murder if it were another club forcing a congested fixture schedule on themselves and risking serious illness from a deadly disease? I mean what fools wouldn't want that hey....
    MillerTime, you may not have met Wendun.

Karanka doesn't have any fans on the Brum forum Small Heath Alliance. This taken from there -

"Very sad bleeting

I live a few miles from Rotherham

Rotherham fans are rightly proud:
    They are a well run club
    With a very likeable manager
    They don’t spend stupidly
    They buy young hungry players
    They do very very good community work

And this idiot is an embarrassment"

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    You mean he's real?

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    I don't think I have. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Wow. Just wow.

Maybe we test more robustly than other clubs.?Maybe it's come from players associates (spouses/partners/kids)? But no, you assume that RUFC is doing something slack. Something remiss.

With friends like you ........

😔

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    That's proper made me smile. Also,the Brum fans not buying into karanka's drivel. Fair play to them, they're not stopping to his level.
    Likewise. When I've looked on their forum they have always seemed fair fans, no large egos really and are just in despair over where their club is. With the years of second tier football they shouldn't have a team so devoid of quality. All the best but please finish below us, cheers.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast