+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Relegation Picture

Out of interest, assuming wycombe and wednesday are done for, if you could choose who took the final relegation place, who would it be?
    Not so much who you think it would be, but who you'd prefer it to be.

I've given it a bit of thought and for various reasons I'd pick Derby.

I'm not sure I'd be overly surprised by one or two on here saying the millers😄

Out of the other likely candidates definitely like Coventry to stay up particularly if they manage to get to be playing at home at again

I like an away day in Brum so would like Birmingham to stay up, as well as with the way their fans have reacted to that clowns comments, although conversely it would probably mean his job would be saved.

I also like going to Huddersfield so would like them to stay up too.

As a little side point, I really feel for Wycombes fans, who didn't get to go to see their team at this level, even if it would have been mostly to watch them lose.

Yep Derby for me. Obnoxious fans, under achieving club who are up their own ar ses and toss pot manager to boot. A nice spell in Div 1 woukld do em a world of good to bring em down to size a bit. It has worked wonders for the likes of Ipswich, Portsmouth and Sunderland.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 07-03-2021 at 11:57 AM.

Derby. Easy. Big club delusions.

Derby
    I’d quite like Coventry to stay up
    Last edited by millertop; 07-03-2021 at 01:37 PM.

Need to factor in injuries, suspensions and fatigue into where we might finish.
    Other clubs have a distinct advantage over us here because they won't be as tired and their 25 man squads will be stronger

Not quite as simple as predicting who we might beat

I too want Coventry to stay up with us, but if it ends up as between us and them then obviously its a no brainer. I quite like Derby as a club, but as with any decent sized club they all have their delusional morons, and non more so than the delusionals up the road from us, who got put in their place on wednesday (ironically).
    I still think Wednesday will pick up, and at the moment they are leaving themselves with a mountain to climb, but any club with that amount of talent in their squad must surely come good at some point, although it certainly has to be sooner rather than later UTM.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Derby. Easy. Big club delusions.
    And more trouble on the town itself as Rolls Royce cut back due to covid

Still a major employer there.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456