Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
I’ve very little time for Megan Markle, but there’s something absurdly ironic about you of all people attacking the reaction to her on the basis of ‘no proof/evidence...guilty as charged, because it’s a race accusation’, especially given what you’ve written about George Floyd.

To the best of my knowledge no one on here has defended the character of the man but, although you have no proof or evidence, you have plenty to say about how disreputable he was and even go so far as to say, at 2.58 this afternoon, that taking Fentanyl was the ‘cause’ of death. Really?

In the same post you also seek to compare a soldier making a split second error when pulling a trigger, with a cop deliberately kneeling on someone’s neck for, allegedly, in excess of eight minutes. Just too ludicrous for words Tricky.

P.S. Apologies, Swale, but it had to be quoted to be believed.
Did you want the full list?
The medical examiner says the injury occurred when George "experienced a cardiopulmonary arrest while being restrained by law enforcement officer(s)."

The medical examiner also says that other significant conditions include, "arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease; fentanyl intoxication; recent methamphetamine use.

Obviously, you want to ignore everything, except a stupid cop breaking the law with his arrest.
Perhaps you need to google his list of offences yourself. The man was anything but a hero to be reverred.
As for the trigger example. How many have been castigated for shooting first by instinct and getting it very wrong.
I am not defending that cop at all. However, it seems like his execution is assured, by the race baiters who have already decided.
Apologies to swale.