+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Derby to stop taking the knee.....

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    The fact that you even mention ‘appeasement’ speaks volumes.
    Who’s being forced into ‘submission’ and why is the concept of apology so alien to you?

I support the broad aims of the BLM movement, NOT all of their actions, and I am at a loss to understand how being associated with the WOKE movement is a bad thing. It’s aims are to campaign for social and racial justice...exactly what is wrong with that?
    I find it ironic that WOKE - i.e. being alert to social justice and aware of racism in society, is seen as an pejorative term, but then you only have to look at the people using it in that way and then those that so eagerly copy them (being unable to be of original thought themselves) to understand that it merely reflects badly on the person using it!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I'm using the same logic as used for Brexit (and of course thats the only logic that counts in a mainly apathetic world), so for your benefit only 'most of the UK who can be bothered to give a ****'.
    So basically your statement was incorrect then, mm follows a pattern with many of your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Ah no TTR, Swale cannot be racist as Greeks and Germans are by and large white and he leads us to believe that he is too....
    Yet again despite me providing the correct definition of racism, you still seem incapable of understanding what it actually means, funny and I had you down as a fairly sentient being, mm my mistake.

No idea what Thicky said, but I really don't think that someone who has posted many times about lesser countries, criminal immigrants and "bad" foreigners in general has any credibility suggesting someone else is racist or xenophobic.

I do love the irony that apparently those with a xenophobic tendency in this country, perceive foreigners if they are part of the "British" royal family are apparently acceptable and worthy of genuflecting before! Most bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Its a regreatable situation for Swale but in current times there is no defence against folk being accused of racism, xenophobia etc, it currently appears that its 'guilty until proved guilty'. I don't actaually mean on this forum, I think all we are doing is 'teasing out the issue', but it is an increasing issue and fuelling a return to intolerance
    I think you will find its spelt regrettable! I'm waiting for your explanation as to why my post was in any way xenophobic!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I’m not sure how good the Royal Family are for tourism, GP. History is good for tourism, but do people expect to see the Queen at Buckingham Palace or Windsor Castle etc. I suspect not. They’ll continue to visit all the old castles, monuments and stately homes but once this Queen shuffles off, I doubt anyone will even be able to cite the Royal Family as some sort of unifying concept.

Tricky, I didn’t actually need any evidence of your pro-racist agenda but thanks for providing it. ‘WOKE’, the ‘race card’, ‘white, British and not ashamed’, ‘ethnic prisoner’, ‘race board’, ‘Markle’s vendetta’ and ‘Muslim grooming scandal’ all make an appearance in your penultimate post...and that’s before you set off again on another favourite... ‘Abbott and Lammy, blah, blah, blah. It’s almost as if you’re obsessed.

P.S. Just to be clear, I’m white, British and unashamed too, but I do understand how offensive certain monuments to our ‘racist’ past might appear in a modern multicultural society and I’m not going to apologise for that.
    Thicky is just a complete **** end of!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Yet again despite me providing the correct definition of racism, you still seem incapable of understanding what it actually means, funny and I had you down as a fairly sentient being, mm my mistake.
    Last time I will try to defend you if this is the "thanks"!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Thicky is just a complete **** end of!
    So much hate.
    You fancy me don't you, Captain ironic?

Name:  210314053353-charlie-hebdo-0313-exlarge-169.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  44.3 KB

In case anyone missed it

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Name:  210314053353-charlie-hebdo-0313-exlarge-169.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  44.3 KB

In case anyone missed it
    I saw it GP. They probably don't expect AK47's from us though.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)