+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Halifax Town 09.03.21 [NL]

Really don't have a clue what the score will be, depends which Notts turn up but I'll plump for 2-1 to Notts. Any scorers gratefully received.

Us 0 them 2
    Faltering defence.
    A team set up to soak up pressure fails to do so .
    We have no attacking intent and this doesn't change when we concede.
    However..
    If our keeper gets sent off I fancy us for a 1 all draw...

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Notts 3 - 0 Halifax

Wootton, Rodrigues, Knowles

V. Att.: 3,001
    Have you found my rose tinted spectacles, I seem to have lost mine..!?

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Have you found my rose tinted spectacles, I seem to have lost mine..!?
    No, I simply refuse to go into the dark rabbit hole of despair some of you lot have decided to occupy of late. Fingers crossed - I know you'd all love me to be right really

No, I simply refuse to go into the dark rabbit hole of despair some of you lot have decided to occupy of late. Fingers crossed - I know you'd all love me to be right really
    Definitely. I badly want Notts to get out of this league.

Notts 2 Halifax 1

Enzio & Ruben

It's my wish that Ardley removes the shackles and let's loose the attacking prowess that lies within this squad.
    Once he does this I think we will all be happier and the team will be better for it.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    It's my wish that Ardley removes the shackles and let's loose the attacking prowess that lies within this squad.
    Once he does this I think we will all be happier and the team will be better for it.
    Well said Pedro, I agree wholeheartedly. Cry havoc and let loose the ...err...attacking players.

Well said Pedro, I agree wholeheartedly. Cry havoc and let loose the ...err...attacking players.
    I have no idea what that means?
    Cry havoc?
    Do we not have an abundance of attacking players .?

Having had the weekend to recover, I suspect the starting X1 will match exactly the Kings Lynn starting X1
    Either way, I'll pay for the stream, and hope for a win. We just have to get out of this league.......

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast