+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Halifax Town 09.03.21 [NL]

Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Halifax Town 09.03.21 [NL]

Notts 3 - 0 Halifax

Wootton, Rodrigues, Knowles

V. Att.: 3,001
    Last edited by SwalePie; 07-03-2021 at 11:17 AM.

Notts 1-1 Halifax. Enzio gives us the lead, but we are made to pay for protecting it rather than going for a second.

I was always a lot better at attendance predictions than I was at score predictions, I was rarely more than 10% out. I can't see the point any more, because we never get an actual figure to see whether we were right or wrong.

Notts 0-0 Halifax

Can see NA protecting the point after some very average performances. A game of very few chances woefully wasted by both sides.

Notts 0 Halifax 2. Brutally exposed at the back as the defence collapses again when Halifax press us hard and little to shout about up front. Ardley relieved of his duties the day after. At least HI hope the last bit is true.

Notts 2, Halifax 1, with goals from Wootton and Knowles in an improved, battling performance.

It’s the hope that kills you.

Notts 0
    Halifax 2

The Kings Lynn performance was SO BAD any fan can be forgiven for thinking there's problems in the squad, on top of the selection/playing issues that have been there all along.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Notts 0
    Halifax 2

The Kings Lynn performance was SO BAD any fan can be forgiven for thinking there's problems in the squad, on top of the selection/playing issues that have been there all along.
    I really have no idea on this one, I tend to positivity usually but that’s being stretched to the limit by performances. I think we are one good performance away from getting back on track. It could be this game after the mini-break or we could just see another below par showing. Let’s go for a 0-0 draw. Either one of those brilliant 0-0’s you see from time to time or something so dire we all question whether we’ll part with our £12/16/20 quids ever again (which of course we all will next time).

0-0 one shot on target

0-0

In the post match interview NA says it was a good point against a well organised team and is happy to be one point closer to safety in this division.

Halifax are the only team to have dropped any points against Barnet in the Lonon's side's last 12 games when they visited them three weeks ago, otherwise Halifax have been pretty decent after a dodgy start to the season (winning only 1 of their opening 9). They are the 4th highest scorers in the league on goals per game.

We haven't lost to them since 1972 but have only met 5 times since then including a 1-1 draw earlier this season. We once had a 4-4 all draw against them at ML (1959) which is the joint highest scoring draw we've ever been involved with - we've had two more since ( I was at both) and seven 4-4 draws in all. Don't think we'll be seeing a repeat of that shoreline on Tuesday but a 1-1 draw to match the result at The Shay sounds like a safe bet.

1-1.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast