+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Must win

Must win

So Brighton have lost so if we win tomorrow puts massive pressure on them as well as Newcastle 🤞

Even if we win we’d still need another three wins to get ahead of the other stragglers because of goal difference.

Clutching at straws, absolutely no chance.

That’s us down then

This team will struggle in the Championship, if you can’t score then you will struggle in any division; we’re not even creating any good chances.

What has Robinson to do to get a game? Offers more than the useless blue rinse Diange that’s for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    What has Robinson to do to get a game? Offers more than the useless blue rinse Diange that’s for sure.

Grosicki can’t even get on the bench!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    He’s ****e always has been always will be

We've got a full week's rest until the Palace game but I feel that SA's biggest problem is the selection. I do truly believe that Pereira has to be dropped as his first involvement set the tone, a corner which didn't beat the first man - again! He often slows the game down, chooses the wrong options, set piece delivery is average at best and passing is poor. If it was up to me I'd leave out Pereira, probably bring in Robinson to play off Diagne and possibly Snodgrass for Phillips, although I feel Phillips has been decent of late.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    We've got a full week's rest until the Palace game but I feel that SA's biggest problem is the selection. I do truly believe that Pereira has to be dropped as his first involvement set the tone, a corner which didn't beat the first man - again! He often slows the game down, chooses the wrong options, set piece delivery is average at best and passing is poor. If it was up to me I'd leave out Pereira, probably bring in Robinson to play off Diagne and possibly Snodgrass for Phillips, although I feel Phillips has been decent of late.

I agree but it’s immaterial now really as we are down! With that in mind - should Fat Sam be told what’s the crack at the end of the season and then should known players who will stay in the championship feature in more games now! Surely the rebuild needs to be looked at sooner rather than later!

I agree that we must now be looking to the future but we've still got ten games to go so I want us to achieve as many points as we can, if it's only for our pride. What we mustn't do though is to just drift into the following season with no real plan in place. We've got big decisions to make, both on and off the field. On the field it has to be a rebuild. Our best players i.e. our loan players won't be here, except perhaps Diagne. Let's hope that Diangana and Pereira can find their early season form of last year. Yes, the standard is a step down but I still feel that young, energetic and enthusiastic players are needed to replace the 'old guard'.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)