+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lacazette and screaming

Lacazette and screaming

Notice the lads on motd got some stick from arsenal fans when they were taking the piss out of him for screaming when he was fouled(?) by a burnley player. This diving and cheating has got to stop and refs fo feck all about it. Witness our own dealings with diving players this season who get away with it.

Just as a side note first aiders are taught to deal with the quietest one first when giving first aid because they are likely to have most serious injury.

In the incident itself i doubt if lacazette would have made any more moise of they had put him on a rack in a torture chamber.

Cheating bar sted

which leads me on to another post. Who do you think are the biggest cheats in our league on the pitch.

Bournemouth, Swansea come straight to mind to me. Funny both wealthy southern teams and ex prem. Is there a pattern developing?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    which leads me on to another post. Who do you think are the biggest cheats in our league on the pitch.

Bournemouth, Swansea come straight to mind to me. Funny both wealthy southern teams and ex prem. Is there a pattern developing?
    Wednesday aren't far behind those two but the difference is they are nowhere near the premiership

Bournemouth springs to mind but I’m sure there’s a few other

Cheating in general is the cancer in football. Not helped by so called experts like Lineker.

" he won a freekick", " he was entitled to fall in the area", " he felt a nudge so did right to go down"

A cheats charter even when endorsed with a grin by Ian Wright

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Cheating in general is the cancer in football. Not helped by so called experts like Lineker.

" he won a freekick", " he was entitled to fall in the area", " he felt a nudge so did right to go down"

A cheats charter even when endorsed with a grin by Ian Wright
    Wis I could go back in time and Ref em....wouldn't give a damn what the FA had to say to me after I'd reffed. I'd sort the cheats of today out. Therein lies the problem, Refs too afraid of being demoted for doing their job right.