+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: O/T Quiz Number 2 - Comedians / Presenters / Actors Own Catchphrase -

To be pedantic number 2 is wrong

That was never said in films

Should be "Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into."

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    To be pedantic number 2 is wrong

That was never said in films

Should be "Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into."
    Yes you are being pedantic Victor . We all knew what ELK meant.

[QUOTE=Ericsladkilnhurst;39723178]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Welcome to Quiz number 2 - Comedians / Presenters / Actors had their own catchphrases, name the comedian(s) / Presenter / Actors to each catchphrase. Original people please, who had the catchphrase
    Here we have a easy 20 catchphrases, name the comedian(s) / Presenter / Actor

The Rules
    When you know a answer, you can select only ONE ANSWER at a TIME, until someone else selects one, then you can select another answer, it could be someone may select a wrong answer, but this will count has a selection.

Final result board

Number.................Catchphrase................ ........................Answer..............Answer ed By

01 ........." Nice to see you, to see you...nice ..................Bruce Forsyth............Brin.........
    02.........." That's another fine mess you got me into "......Oliver Hardy..............Brin.........
    03...................." Hello my darlings "............................Charlie Drake.............Brin.........
    04.............." You'll like this, but not a lot ".....................Paul Daniels............Millertop.....

05....................." Shut that door "...............................Larry Grayson...........Pip_y........
    06.............." Is that your final answer ? "......................Chris Tarrant.............Brin.........
    07..................." You Lucky People "............................Tommy Trinder.....Grist to the Mill
    08..............." I want to tell you a story ".......................Max Bygraves............Pip_y

09............" Ooh, You are awful...but I like it ".................Dick Emery..........Nardendee.....
    10.." Its goodnight from me,& its goodnight from him "....Two Ronnies.............Brin..........
    11....................." Just Like That "................................Tommy Cooper.......Millertop.......
    12................" Before your very Eyes "...........................Arthur Askey......eversleymiller..

13..................." Rock on Tommy ".................................Bobby Ball..............Pip_y.......
    14....................." Wakey, Wakey "................................Billy Cotton..............Brin........
    15.........." Its all done in the best possible taste "..........Kenny Everett............Brin.......
    16.............." Can you hear me Mother ? ".....................Sandy Powell.............Pip_y

17................" It's the way I tell 'em "...........................Frank Carson..........Millertop.....
    18.............." Not a lot of people know that "..................Michael Caine............Pip_y.......
    19.................." How tickled I am "................................Ken Dodd.................Brin........
    20........" Hello, Good Evening and Welcome "..................David Frost..............Brin........

To question number 9 - some quizzes put -
    ..... " Ooh, You are awful...but I like it " &
    ..... " Ooh, you are awful...but I like you "

Results are :- Brin 9 correct <> Pip_y 5 correct <> Millertop 3 correct <>
    .................. Grist to the Mill / Narendee / Eversleymiller all 1 correct

...............The Winner of number 2 quiz is Brin - Congratulations
    Cheers Ericslad, enjoyed doing that one!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345