+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rangers & the hypocrites

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    I can't believe how badly they've gotten it wrong on this Animal, my father in law once stood as the conservative candidate for Ardsley and even he can't believe it. Riding high in the polls for the first time in a long time on the back of the vaccination roll out the tories had the opportunity to press home the advantage, they've really no idea at all what the ordinary man in the street would wish for.

now if the country geared up to truly support the NHS like it did blm then I'd be really impressed.
    Unfortunately when you have a wet w@nk as an opposition leader who is part of the problem and never the solution then they get away with it .

Despite his pro EU background I was prepared to give him a good go and at least we had a sharp mind as a leader with very little previous so to speak .

In my opinion Starmer is turning in to a disaster , no vision , no policies , no nothing in the biggest crisis we've faced since 1945 .

They won't be getting my vote anytime soon for the second GE running .

The Labour Party is totally fecked Flagged and I despise some of em in the party as much as any of this lot in government right now .

The truth is the Labour Party despise me with my views on the EU and culture in this country so it's inevitable we have parted ways .

Let them carry on with their insane minority groups mandate why the feck should I care anymore .

Well after spending the best part of the last 18 months backwards and forwards to Hospital , and having met many Doctor's and Nurse's (they all do a marvellous job ) I haven't heard a single one moan about there pay , quite the opposite in fact , many now work 3 x 12 hr shifts instead of the 5 x 8 hr shifts , they seem happy with this , it gives them more time at home etc , after 8 hrs of the 12 hr shift they are on overtime , overtime is still available should they want to increase there income , all in all I don't think it's the Doctor's or Nurse's complaining , more likely to be the Trust that runs the hospitals ?? And the fat salaries they already receive ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Well after spending the best part of the last 18 months backwards and forwards to Hospital , and having met many Doctor's and Nurse's (they all do a marvellous job ) I haven't heard a single one moan about there pay , quite the opposite in fact , many now work 3 x 12 hr shifts instead of the 5 x 8 hr shifts , they seem happy with this , it gives them more time at home etc , after 8 hrs of the 12 hr shift they are on overtime , overtime is still available should they want to increase there income , all in all I don't think it's the Doctor's or Nurse's complaining , more likely to be the Trust that runs the hospitals ?? And the fat salaries they already receive ,
    Hope you are in good health now Roma? Guess we need to see if union leaders vote for strike action and then we can see the real level of support from the rank and file NHS front line workers.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Hope you are in good health now Roma? Guess we need to see if union leaders vote for strike action and then we can see the real level of support from the rank and file NHS front line workers.
    Cheers Chops , got back home last Wednesday , operation went extremely well the Surgeon said , very tired now and exhausted , strict orders not to do anything at all for at least 6 weeks , looking forward to watching Cheltenham Festival and The Reds etc , I must say I could get used to this Waitress only service !! Battling on here, and hoping for a change in fortunes now , keeping the faith ,
    Roma

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Cheers Chops , got back home last Wednesday , operation went extremely well the Surgeon said , very tired now and exhausted , strict orders not to do anything at all for at least 6 weeks , looking forward to watching Cheltenham Festival and The Reds etc , I must say I could get used to this Waitress only service !! Battling on here, and hoping for a change in fortunes now , keeping the faith ,
    Roma

Good stuff mi owd. Glad everything went well. 6 weeks watching Reds romp to victory and a week watching Cheltenham. Thee enjoy it mate, nice to hear some good news 👍

We just need SB back on here......

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    We just need SB back on here......
    I have spoken to Roma via private message Chops.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12