+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm starting to get excited

I should maybe know better and not get my hopes up too much but this team has a bit of something about it . Going out and giving their all every game and the little bit of luck they have had has been deserved with the effort put in..Such a shame that we suffered so many defeats when the team was trying to gel..If they had even been a month together longer than they were then I'd say Queens would be in an even better position. Anyway, we may or may not fall short but we have nothing to fear . Yes, one game at a time , that's the mantra for us.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    I should maybe know better and not get my hopes up too much but this team has a bit of something about it . Going out and giving their all every game and the little bit of luck they have had has been deserved with the effort put in..Such a shame that we suffered so many defeats when the team was trying to gel..If they had even been a month together longer than they were then I'd say Queens would be in an even better position. Anyway, we may or may not fall short but we have nothing to fear . Yes, one game at a time , that's the mantra for us.

nout wrong with getting excited hammer ,when queens hit a bit of form like atm you usually hear flaoters start chatting about them ,which iv been hearing from a few who wouldnt normally take any notice of them ,pitty we cant get fans in atm as these are the wee runs that get the floaters coming back then the usual happens when a decent number of floaters turn up queens put in a crap performance and thay all go home saying why the feck did i go there ,so maybe a blessing in disguise not having fans in atm .form hopefully continues without added fan pressure .

Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    Hard not to get exited with us only losing one game since Boxing Day JRS.

Just need to take things one game at a time
    Excited ***

listening to john mcglinn talking before the live match tonight talking about having games every 3 or 4 days up until may ,players burning out ,queens have a decent wee advantage in this respect having fulfilled most our fixtures ,the benefits of getting rest between games compared to most the rest i reckon that could well be a huge factor coupled with being in decent form of getting a playoff place ,at this stage of the season and all to play for we must now be thinking of getting that second place making it slightly easier to get up to the prem .

Fingers crossed we can continue this amazing run of form but its a funny old game as Livi have found out recently after their superb unbeaten record falling to pieces in a very short time span - Come on Queens !

how many games until we play raith ,thay look decent likes ,will be a hard ask to beat them ,but the way queens are going its defo possible ,raith move the ball a bit faster than most the others in the league .

Game to be rearranged clashes with scottish cup on 3rd April

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    how many games until we play raith ,thay look decent likes ,will be a hard ask to beat them ,but the way queens are going its defo possible ,raith move the ball a bit faster than most the others in the league .
    Beat them the last time we played them.

I really should have known better shouldnt I ? Just as people were talking us up and we were getting confident, a kick right in the goolies. Unreal to think we were 2-1 up with a couple of mins to go to the interval and at half time it was 2_2 ( after a tremendous strike) and down to 10. That's football for you , takes you up and let's you go crashing down to earth in a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    I really should have known better shouldnt I ? Just as people were talking us up and we were getting confident, a kick right in the goolies. Unreal to think we were 2-1 up with a couple of mins to go to the interval and at half time it was 2_2 ( after a tremendous strike) and down to 10. That's football for you , takes you up and let's you go crashing down to earth in a moment.
    From hitting the post at 2-1 to losing a goal 20 seconds later and a man right after that. That’s football for you JR.

Keep the faith though , still plenty twists and turns in this league.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)