+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have we said goodbye to the play-offs?

I do worry about the season fizzling out now. Many players today looked like they were thinking about the beach.

Well having been noted to be pessimistic today....what do we think?...5 points off the play offs?
    Unfortunately I think there's just too many good sides with games in hand ahead of us, but if we beat Pompey???

and Hull and Charlton. Might be able to watch some decent games then. Actually, all of the games left could be quite open and 5 at home.
    In the end, all we can do is win our own games and hope others lose points. If we got to the play-offs, we might at least be able to see them live this season (i was shielding last time). Next 4 games are against teams above so the players know what they have to do.

The advantage with that, gazan, is that in a close league like this those clubs will see us as a mid table side with nothing to play for and come to beat us. If our back 5 can show the resilience they generally have (and not repeat the Burton fiasco) then we might have more space to play in. Why else do you think I predicted 70 points??!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12