+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: PL - table now updated for games played 13th March

PL - table now updated for games played 13th March

Movers, shakers and record breakers is what this league is all about. Movement galore in the table and add to that, three goal bonus winners. Thankfully there were 10 games to go at.

Cayton's threat once again failed to show as he scored a very low score but, he did redeem himself, more later.

Three more absent predictors but 20 of us kept it going, thanks for your contributions. It makes running it all the worthwhile.

The shout outs: Millerstale has had a good run of late but what's this, he's suddenly under a little pressure from last year's champion as Leedsmiller bags himself 16 points and was the top scorer on the day, great score well done! I did say watch out for Leedsmiller and he was the one to watch and he's suddenly gathering pace. Other top scores were a 13 and an 11.

Goal Bonus: 24 goals scored, this number comes up pretty regular. Well done to Millertop, LeedsMiller and Cayton who spared his blushes of scoring 1 normal point to get himself 11.

Wooden Spoon: This was nip and tuck down to the wire with loads of us on 3 points, then along came CTMilller and Grist on 2 points. Cayton and Adventus2012 tried to claim it with their 1 point but wait.....after a double and triple check, Millersrus decided he wanted it and delivered a nice round zero! All yours this week pal

Millerstale still sits aloft despite his low score but it's good enough for now. LeedsMiller has him in his crosshairs but, can this league still have a final twist as the finishing post nears? Loads of jostling at the top and all to play for as they say.

Think you owe me 3 more points Brin, I got a draw aswell but you know what I’m like so I’ll leave it to you 😂

Cheers

Looks like I've had draw itis as I've also left biglad without a draw.

...... on with it now.

Ironically, I missed the Charlton Athletic v Shrewsbury Town drawn game out for you both.....oops!

Table now updated to reflect the mistake.....soz and all that. Thanks for letting me know

NB. Millertop, that also now moves you above Cayton.....shhhhhh don't tell him.
    Last edited by Brin; 14-03-2021 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Looks like I've had draw itis as I've also left biglad without a draw.

...... on with it now.
    Nice one Brin