+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Today

Today

I have been out all day today. Normally I will be desperately trying to keep track of the game somehow. Not today. I got in this evening and it was not my usual race to find out the score. I looked alright but it was at a leisurely pace. Of course I was a bit disappointed they only drew. But...I don't know how to express how I feel. Nothing will ever change for me as far as Albion are concerned but I am just feeling down, sad and I don't know what at the moment. There is always tomorrow I suppose.

Understand your lethargy Q buddy. For me, I’m awaiting the season end and seeing what happens squad wise. Who will stay etc.
    Then I will be looking forward to the rebuild with no expectations. Manager wise I’m also unconcerned. If it’s to be Big Sam, well so be it.
    At least the players looked to be trying over the last few games.
    It would be beneficial to have some clarity as to the ownership and or future intentions. It seems a cloudy situation which adds an unnecessary distraction.
    We (me and ‘she who must be obeyed’) are looking forward to getting back to the shrine, seeing our fellow ST neighbours and supporting the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    Understand your lethargy Q buddy. For me, I’m awaiting the season end and seeing what happens squad wise. Who will stay etc.
    Then I will be looking forward to the rebuild with no expectations. Manager wise I’m also unconcerned. If it’s to be Big Sam, well so be it.
    It would be beneficial to have some clarity as to the ownership and or future intentions. It seems a cloudy situation which adds an unnecessary distraction.
    We (me and ‘she who must be obeyed’) are looking forward to getting back to the shrine, seeing our fellow ST neighbours and supporting the team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post

Too right Prando! Sounds weird to say but looking forward to it! No VAR - winning matches and there’s more banter at away games like Preston - Middlesbrough - Blackburn etc where our away following is strong!

I have openly stated on here that I prefer the championship, it is competitive, more games, less cost, better away fans and over the last 20 years when we have been in it we have completed at the top end. If we could guarantee financial security and the ability to compete transfer wise honestly I would not want the premier league, we can’t ever hope to compete for the title and even scraping into the top 6 would be virtually impossible given the huge money required. If we keep the manager and our young talent I will look forward to next season, I really enjoyed the last 2 in the championship. COYB!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)