The Queen and Prince Phillip are from a different era, you cant expect them to understand woke politics. And then expose it to public scrutiny. Prince Phillip was said to have called the Chinese sli ty eyed something or other some years ago, and everyone regarded it as Prince Phillips problem, and no one elses.

Which brings me to the debating society at Cambridge University, this made the local paper. It debated that silence is complicity. If you dont speak out against racism, you are racist.

Just being alive makes you guilty.

Cambridge United are part of the problem, bend the knee, show subservience, or be GUILTY. And have your season ticket revoked. And it has happened, these people are not kidding.

Lenny Henry couldnt get his head around this when he complained about show business being to white.

Its a white country, there will always be more white that black. Yet not having equality is overt racism.

As for Harry, is there a way back.? I am a royalist, if it was me, like Prince Charles, i wouldnt take his calls anymore.

When the Queen goes, the royal family will change from the Victorian era to Williams way of doing things. It will be automatic.

I hope Harry feels better having got his revenge over Diana. Now he can take the consequences.

Lou of March.