+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 or 5 of our players tested positive

The way I'm reading it is that these players are ill and therefore won't be fit enough to play a football match this coming Saturday

Well we’ll just have to throw more square pegs in then, I’m sure Crooks and Smith already had COVID so they should be ok
    Wood should be back unless he’s now caught it

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Well we’ll just have to throw more square pegs in then, I’m sure Crooks and Smith already had COVID so they should be ok
    Wood should be back unless he’s now caught it
    Not unknown for folk to become infected twice with this readily mutating virus - hope we can field a strong enough side though - crunch time now

Where my wife works 3 teachers have been off twice with it.

And the school reopened fully today

Can someone remind me please which days the twice weekly tests are performed? I guess it depends whether some of the players actually have COVID versus positive tests.

Have any pro footballers been vaccinated? There is some hope that the vaccine may afford some protection against infection - though no clear proof as early days yet...

Think the timing of days given it’s the EFL we are dealing with here....we might be able to name a full bench but no starting line up...!.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Think the timing of days given it’s the EFL we are dealing with here....we might be able to name a full bench but no starting line up...!.
    🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Have any pro footballers been vaccinated? There is some hope that the vaccine may afford some protection against infection - though no clear proof as early days yet...
    Maybe Angus but rest probably have to wait, I’d imagine that’s same for rest of clubs, no jumping line just because you have money

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Where my wife works 3 teachers have been off twice with it.

And the school reopened fully today
    just got back in time for teacher training?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast