+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 or 5 of our players tested positive

If the club have followed protocol then they have nothing to fear. If they haven't followed protocol then they deserve everything throwing at them.
    My thoughts are with the players and families of the one's infected.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    ..i went down town to Specsavers today, the town was empty.........even not many of the above.......
    But did you find that the town suddenly became busy after you picked up your new glasses?

A bit of honesty from a Birmingham fan on Twitter

If other clubs fans are wondering why we want Rotherham to be deducted points, it’s because we are absolutely ****. Hope this helps #bcfc #rufc #pusb #dcfc #swfc #htafc

If we didn’t follow protocol then fair enough but to suggest we postponed these games deliberately I find absolutely laughable

Let’s not forget that they have families who possibly go to work, could have been caught that way

They have two tests a week so I’m assuming that the tests weren’t faulty and it was caught straight away more or less which has stopped it from possibly being spread at other clubs, no need to thank us Brentford, Luton and Coventry fans from not putting your players at risk
    Last edited by millertop; 09-03-2021 at 08:11 AM.

The efl need to get their act together and tell exactly how many players need to have covid in order to get postponements and also tell us what hapoens at the end of the season if fixtures not fulfilled.They just fiddle while rome burns. Its crap.

We will have followed the rules on testing,having experienced earlier cases around Boxing Day,our Chief Exec will have ensured, that what has been asked by the EFL, has been done.

Just as an observation and no excuse as we don’t know all the details.but just in general terms maybe the fact of regularly getting tested and being regularly negative maybe it just creeps into minds notion that your ok.and whatever you routine is is ok.

Surely it's not just a case of whether we've followed the testing regime but also whether we've followed all the other protocols in between.

Well last week it was 8 confirmed cases between players and staff now it’s several more. Let’s hope the numbers come down quickly or it could be Sat, Tues, Thur, Sat for several weeks.

Knowing how irresponsible footballers seem to be as a culture i can't believe our players are any worse than any other footy player up and down the country. That should reflect surely in the amount of infections in general for all clubs. How else could we be different then? Maybe our players are more susceptible to bugs because they are pushed to extreme limits in training. Maybe the never ending circle recently of 2 games in a week is lowering resistance to bugs among our players. Arguably more games is going to suggest we will have even more cases before the end of the season. Based on that the EFL should be trying to declutter our season not have it cluttered up even more.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast