+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 4 or 5 of our players tested positive

Of course fans from other clubs want a point deduction. Why wouldn't they? There was always a risk playing this season out. Don't think we'll be the last team to have this.
    Maybe we could take points off Coventry for playing in Brum. Points off Brum, cos they share with Coventry. QPR, cos the wear those hoppy tops. Millwall, just be course.....

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    Of course fans from other clubs want a point deduction. Why wouldn't they? There was always a risk playing this season out. Don't think we'll be the last team to have this.
    Maybe we could take points off Coventry for playing in Brum. Points off Brum, cos they share with Coventry. QPR, cos the wear those hoppy tops. Millwall, just be course.....
    EFL clubs had to vote in favour of allowing Coventry to ground share.otherwise there was an ultimate danger of then being booted out of the league altogether. maybe it’s worth them remembering and reminding them of that..

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    RUFC the only club out of 72 EFL teams to return positive results in the past week. What are we doing so badly wrong ?
    Thanks for that, but do you mean we are the only club to have to cancel matches due to having a number of positives? or are you saying the other EFL clubs have not had one player test positive? or have other clubs not had enough of their squads test positive to be allowed to cancel fixtures?
    Sorry if that sounds confusing (it does to me) I'm just interested in exactly how the other clubs have done with their testing.

We’ve been cleared of any wrong doing (according to someone who knows someone etc) so hopefully that’s right

I now hope they’re looking into what Karanka actually said

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    We’ve been cleared of any wrong doing (according to someone who knows someone etc) so hopefully that’s right

I now hope they’re looking into what Karanka actually said
    I hope this is right but, even if it is, we've still got the problem of not knowing when we can start playing again and how we, and our opponents can fit all the games in before the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I hope this is right but, even if it is, we've still got the problem of not knowing when we can start playing again and how we, and our opponents can fit all the games in before the end of the season.
    Plus we’ve had two flushes of infection, we could get a third

Who knows?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678