+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coventry game off

Coventry game off

Further tests reveal more positives

https://t.co/5zN3ZcM2Fm?amp=1

Hope we can play international week

It's looking increasingly like that team bath after the SW victory was a bad idea

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    It's looking increasingly like that team bath after the SW victory was a bad idea
    Not to mention the after match party

Karanka is climbing the walls

After all the stress around how last season ended I was hoping this season was going to be plain sailing. I guess you never get that with RUFC?

This outbreak of covid is seriously bad news for us, with our squad we need everyone to be able perform at their highest level and to me this could be the thing that relegates us.
    We wont be able to train properly and some who have it will struggle to train at all and whatever Karanka, or any other moron, thinks of this as working in our favour, for me it will make it a real uphill battle UTM

Hopefully there hasn't been a breach of the protocol. If so the EFL will be down on us like a ton of bricks.

Agree Ronners. No one ever said it would be easy but this will make it tough.

It could go one of 2 ways. If we get on a bit of a roll, games coming thick and fast will be good. You dont feel tired winning.

If we go on a losing run, it will kill us.

Some great things can happen in sport in adversity though. It can build a real strong team spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Hopefully there hasn't been a breach of the protocol. If so the EFL will be down on us like a ton of bricks.
    Well, to be fair it’s starting to look a bit dodgy.

Bad luck and just chance ? Probably

But outsiders are bound to ask “ what the hell is happening there?”

Why at Rotherham but not at local rivals?

What makes them different?

From the YP article, looks like punishment (if appropriate) would be financial

The League investigates all Covid-19 postponements and gave Grimsby Town a suspended fine when lax protocol enforcement stopped games against Bradford City and Hull City being played as planned.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast