+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He's going nowhere, is he...

He's going nowhere, is he...

He won't resign because he has absolutely no conscience whatsoever. He doesn't care how bad a job he's doing because he knows he'll get a massive payoff if he's sacked or he'll feel vindicated if he stays on, regardless if we go down or not and believe he's been kept on because he's either done a good job (if we stay up) or he's the man to take us back up (if we go down).

Regardless, he is absolutely stealing a living.

And Fatso isn't going to sack him. Aside from the issue of the £4 million compensation, if we scrape by and survive, then it's all he wanted of Bruce anyway so he'll keep him in post...or, given how late he made the change the last two times without success, he'll probably think it's too late now anyway and, because of Bruce's promotion record, he'll think he's already got the right man in charge so no need to get rid.

Bruce is the worst manager in our history and, for me, ihas gone from contender to holder of the tiitle of 'biggest cunt of a manager' which, given the competition, is quite the achievement.

And, for what it's worth, I think that if we went down, we would continue on our downward trajectory because whatever he did have going for him in terms of getting teams promoted has long since gone. Tell me a single positive about his managing and coaching 'qualities' and I'll tell you you're thinking of the wrong manager.

Sorry for the depressing rant...I'm not even sure I feel any better for it.

Agreed.

With everything you've put.

I wish I could see a flaw in the logic, but I can't.

So long as Ashley is still here Bungle will be here by his side

It’s too late to sack him,the damage is already done. Once we go down he will run back to his Cheshire house away from the flack. BUT,if he’s here next season when fans are hopefully back he will get the eternal f.....g he deserves,only then might he resign. I really do agree that he’s the worst “ manager” we’ve had and we’ve had some snorters!

Agree with all of the above. Read somewhere, might have been on here via a link that he was spotted laughing and joking with the WBA staff yesterday after the match - unconfirmed but that definitely happened after Man Utd. Also read that someone reckoned he put Big Useless Andy on with 30 seconds of injury time to go yesterday because it’ll cost the club on ‘pay as he plays’ as a way of goading Ashley to pull the trigger. What a fûcking shower of shít of a so called club...

Always thought that Carver was our worst ever manager but Bruce makes him look like a master tactician in comparison.

I agree, Zip.

I never thought it could get worse than Pardew, then Carver came... And now Bruce.

For some reason, with SB it feels worse than during the other bad spells we've had. Maybe this is because the club is back to where it was after we were so close to finally becoming an ambitious club again.

IMO Steve McClaren was a class manager for us - compared to the three above.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    I agree, Zip.

I never thought it could get worse than Pardew, then Carver came... And now Bruce.
    Why did you think it couldn't get worse Hughie. This is the type of manager Ashley employs. Ashley didn't go after Rafa, he approached the club. If Bruce goes, another journeyman comes in.
    An interesting piece in the Daily Mail on Rangers today. From Rangers former chairman Dave King on about Ashley.

https://mol.im/a/9340493

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)