+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek Mcinnes sacked

Derek Mcinnes sacked

Aberdeen sack manager Derek McInnes after eight years in charge https://buff.ly/3bs5KhZ

I was hoping they would wait until after we played them. they will probably discover how to score a goal again.

I know they’ve not had a great recent run but I suspect this will go under a ‘be careful what you wish for’. I think the Sheepies will regret this in the long term.....................

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    Aberdeen sack manager Derek McInnes after eight years in charge https://buff.ly/3bs5KhZ

I was hoping they would wait until after we played them. they will probably discover how to score a goal again.
    Carrie will be sending Neil's CV in tonight.

DCT "Genius Pundit to transform the Dons. Champions League challenge on"

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I know they’ve not had a great recent run but I suspect this will go under a ‘be careful what you wish for’. I think the Sheepies will regret this in the long term.....................
    I trophy in what 8/9 years I think?

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    It’s still one more than his illustrious predecessors Ebbe Skohdval, Steve Paterson, TangoMan, Mark McGhoo and Craigie Broon. They’re maybe forgetting the days of taking nine off Celtic and dodging relegation on stadium requirement technicalities................

Lennon is a shoe in for this...surely!

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Lennon is a shoe in for this...surely!
    You'd think so but who wants to live in Middle Earth 🤚

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Also 1 goal in 9 games

This is just wow! Clearly thon f*anny chairman doesn't remember the days before McInnes. Really not sure what hes expecting unless he's about to invest millions in the team, break the bank for a manager and challenge the ugly sisters for the title. I really f*cking hope this is the end of their 3rd place, almost domination, and they go back to the days of finishing 8th/9th/10th year after year. As JM said, I have a feeling this is gonna be a 'be careful what you wish for' decision.

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    Also 1 goal in 9 games
    Yeah I'm no statto but in that period while Sevco Hibs Hearts and us imploded at different times he's underperformed surely, and that's before talk of the football quality which from what I've seen has been poor.
    The Fun nearly beat them once.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)