+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Piers Morgan

O/T Piers Morgan

Did you see Morgan storm off set this morning after being given some home truths from weatherman Alec Berresford?
    Typical loudmouth bullyboy can dish it out but can't take it back, pathetic.

When the news gets back to focusing on important matters please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    When the news gets back to focusing on important matters please let me know.

A lot of 'News presenters' these days seem to want to commentate on their opinions rather than actually report the news in an even handed manner. He'd be no great loss to TV even if he gets the sack.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1369177870191460353

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    A lot of 'News presenters' these days seem to want to commentate on their opinions rather than actually report the news in an even handed manner. He'd be no great loss to TV even if he gets the sack.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1369177870191460353
    I couldn't give a toss about piers i couldn't give a toss about Megan and Harry and i couldn't give much of a toss about the royal family save the culture and tradition and tourist money they bring to the British economy. The whole walking off thing was probably also contrived to get figures up etc etc. There are important things going on in the world and the focus is on some US chick who married a royal they didn't like being in the royal family moved to the US and then did various high profile things to make some money. It is however slightly more interesting than an Ardley post match interview.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I couldn't give a toss about piers i couldn't give a toss about Megan and Harry and i couldn't give much of a toss about the royal family save the culture and tradition and tourist money they bring to the British economy. The whole walking off thing was probably also contrived to get figures up etc etc. There are important things going on in the world and the focus is on some US chick who married a royal they didn't like being in the royal family moved to the US and then did various high profile things to make some money. It is however slightly more interesting than an Ardley post match interview.
    Who or what the discussion was about is irrelevant, he is a presenter who loves to slate people off and demands answers from them
    but couldn't handle it when someone has a go back.

He's a knob, has always been a knob and will still be a knob in 30 years. People like him and Gordon Ramsey who's 'shtick' is just being a **** is very 2006. Still people arguing between some millionaires in LA versus some millionaires in Windsor who couldn't give a **** about any of us is making me laugh. And Prince Andrew is still a massive ***** but that's ok now we've got some real news to concentrate on.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    He's a knob, has always been a knob and will still be a knob in 30 years. People like him and Gordon Ramsey who's 'shtick' is just being a **** is very 2006. Still people arguing between some millionaires in LA versus some millionaires in Windsor who couldn't give a **** about any of us is making me laugh. And Prince Andrew is still a massive ***** but that's ok now we've got some real news to concentrate on.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    This
    I wish you were the BBC's Court Correspondent CF, telling it how it is

Ha ha I don't think I'd last long mate but it would be enjoyable all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Who or what the discussion was about is irrelevant, he is a presenter who loves to slate people off and demands answers from them
    but couldn't handle it when someone has a go back.
    Like mr crazyfists states he's a knob. That's all there is to it really. Other than he's a knob who taps phones and lies about it.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast