+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sheffield Wednesday

Sheffield Wednesday

Have published their accounts. They are in trouble. Wages are 160% of turnover. They owe £63 million. There is a thread on the BBS about it

Quote Originally Posted by Nozzer1953 View Post
    Have published their accounts. They are in trouble. Wages are 160% of turnover. They owe £63 million. There is a thread on the BBS about it
    I want to see a discussion about that or any other subject on here - not the BBS.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    I want to see a discussion about that or any other subject on here - not the BBS.
    Well said nudge i remember when i first started reading on ere and it was busy. If theres fans who just read this board and are abit scared of joining like i wa for years dont no much about computers just join and try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Has he got plenty him who owns it cant he just loan money to club at low interest. He bought ground he's got to keep at it to get to prem going down could be good for them so called bigger clubs always seem to come back eventually.

Does anybody want them to go bust i dont enjoy playing them i lv derbys.

I don't want any club to go bust. However, I also don't want them to get away with not abiding to financial fair play.
    I wouldn't mind if Wednesday fell through the leagues

I don't want any club to go bust. However, I also don't want them to get away with not abiding to financial fair play.
    I wouldn't mind if Wednesday fell through the leagues
    I wouldnt they have to be punished but I'll miss playing them. My best mates dad wa a shareholder i went wi mi mate when hirsty made his debut and scored made me feel sick graham sharpe scored a equalizer fowls 2 everton 2 kept saying to my mate what a great goal sharpy scored i hated fowls and hirsty.anyway mi mate wasnt bothered about football so his dad asked me if i wanted to use card for free old first division said no am a barnsley fan.