+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Final Points Total

Quote Originally Posted by RedandWhiteSpartan View Post
    At 3 games to go, my prediction of a win, a draw and a loss could still stand. However I had Charlton down as a loss, Bristol as a win, and Shrewsbury as a draw. Hope I'm wrong and Shropshire Alex impresses us all with his predictive powers.
    So do I! #COYR

And the end-of-season prediction award goes to Shropshire, I said he'd win ...

Quote Originally Posted by frogpole View Post
    And the end-of-season prediction award goes to Shropshire, I said he'd win ...
    Yes congratulations Shropshire. My guess of 70 should have been achievable but never mind a good season . What a pity we couldn’t have given the lads a good round of applause. Here’s to next time. August will soon come round.

Thank you all - and particular thanks to Ports for standing a foot from the goal line at the crucial moment! In fairness to Crouton I may have done my total calculation later than you - mind you the points we got weren't the ones I worked out we'd gain! (Did put us down for 2 wins to finish though.)

Congrats to ShropshireAlex for being spot-on. A nice mini surge to push up our points total. Shame it couldn't have been 2 more points.

We should do this type of competition a bit more often in my view. Makes the boards more interesting. If only some of those massive viewing figures could translate into posts! (also be nice if more people started threads off

Yes, congratulations Shrop. Like you we didn’t always pick up the points where I thought we would! Although I predicted 70 right at the start of this I had us down to lose today! Mind you, that’s because I thought we’d be in with a shout and would blow it!!!

Back at the start of the season for the Mystic Meg Bowl then.

I'll do my best to forecast next season, meanwhile what's my prize this time? ...

Maybe it'd better be my cut out from the Gresty Road End which i noticed for the last time on screen yesterday - I think we were promised we'd get them after the season ended.

Yes, probably have to call in for them, which rules me out till July at the earliest. I hope they keep them in a dry place!
    Never saw mine, tho'

As for a prize, SA, just think about all the glowing praise you've been getting from all the other competitors.
    You're at the top now, so plenty for us to aim at next season

Well predicted SA, nice to see you still around.
    Im back on the forum again after a long layoff...... Is Proggs still on here, do you know?
    Anyway well done the Alex and if I get any news on the accounts etc I will post it.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast