+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Points Total

Final Points Total

So, whether you're wildly overoptimistic after last nights results or boringly pragmatic, what do you believe the Alex will achieve in terms of the final points total? With 12 games left, I think we'll get another 20 points, taking us to 68.
    Aston Alex has already predicted a total of 70. So come on, it'll take just a few seconds, let us know what you predict.
    Nothing to lose, but prestige, bragging rights etc to gain!

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    So, whether you're wildly overoptimistic after last nights results or boringly pragmatic, what do you believe the Alex will achieve in terms of the final points total? With 12 games left, I think we'll get another 20 points, taking us to 68.
    Aston Alex has already predicted a total of 70. So come on, it'll take just a few seconds, let us know what you predict.
    Well me being a bit of an optimist recon we may get over 70, on average 75 are needed for a playoff place although 70 has proved enough on one occasion. It’s asking a lot to secure 2 points a game from now on in, we can but dream.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post

I think we will get 64 and finish 11th. At the start of the season I predicted somewhere between 10th and 14th and probably nearer 14th than 10th. But the season has gone better than I anticipated

Anymore? Roll up! Roll Up!

Okay - I reckon we will finish on 73 Pts ...

Play-offs here we come

Let's try and fill a second page before we play 37th game (i.e. the 10th from the end). It costs nowt!

17 points is probably the most likely outcome from the next 12 games, I dont think at any point this season have we shown better form than that. 1 team will come from nowhere and get that final playoff spot, it wont be us we don't score enough goals, but most of us would have accepted mid table at the beginning of the season.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast