+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Final Points Total

Quote Originally Posted by frogpole View Post
    Only need18 Pts from 8 games now ...
    I’m still sticking with my 70 points. Fortune favours the brave.

Quote Originally Posted by CroutonRouge View Post
    I’m still sticking with my 70 points. Fortune favours the brave.
    16 points from 8 games:
    win 5, draw 1, lose 2 = 16
    or
    win 4, draw 4 = 16

We will see.

So Frogpole out of the running, & AstonAlex & Crouton Rouge needing us to win every game. The points prediction is wide open. Unlike us to fall apart at the end of the season, but I'm wondering if my 63 point prediction is a little bit optimistic!

Sunderland, Portsmouth Wigan ...
    Could have, should have, would have ...

Be interesting to see what the final points total is.

Good luck to my fellow forumites !!

Agreed - we can’t just let the season fizzle out..... even though one or two of the players seem to! Still, nice not to be in Swindon or Northampton’s position.

3 games to go, I predict one win, one draw, and one loss......giving a total of
    .....hmmm 63 points I make it!

All I need now is 3 wins from 3. In previous years I would still think it was possible. However........!

So, with one game to go there are 3 people in the frame for bragging rights re: their predictions:
    Shropshire Alex with 66 will reign supreme if the Alex bag a win against the Shrews
    Timmy58 needs a draw for 64 and
    RedandWhiteSpartan is hopefully NOT looking for the loss which would give him the winning total of 63

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    So, with one game to go there are 3 people in the frame for bragging rights re: their predictions:
    Shropshire Alex with 66 will reign supreme if the Alex bag a win against the Shrews
    Timmy58 needs a draw for 64 and
    RedandWhiteSpartan is hopefully NOT looking for the loss which would give him the winning total of 63
    I hope Shropshire Alex wins it!

At 3 games to go, my prediction of a win, a draw and a loss could still stand. However I had Charlton down as a loss, Bristol as a win, and Shrewsbury as a draw. Hope I'm wrong and Shropshire Alex impresses us all with his predictive powers.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast