+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Final Points Total

Quote Originally Posted by Worcesterman View Post
    Well predicted SA, nice to see you still around.
    Im back on the forum again after a long layoff...... Is Proggs still on here, do you know?
    Anyway well done the Alex and if I get any news on the accounts etc I will post it.
    Welcome back - no not heard from him (at least by that name) for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Yes, probably have to call in for them, which rules me out till July at the earliest. I hope they keep them in a dry place!
    Never saw mine, tho'
    I was in a blue away shirt so easier to spot - only 2 of us there I think. yes I imagine we'll get an email or call to drop in - wonder when they'll announce season ticket prices for next year - was early last year - very fortunately for the club as Covid then intervened!

Yes, I was wondering about that. I was a little worried that I'd missed a communication. Perhaps they are having a pricing discussion!
    I should imagine they need to get some cash in after the last 15 months. However, it would be nice if they could make some gesture for the first game back.

Perhaps free entry for all renewals!

I hope the club publish how many of us renewed last season, and how many (or few!) took up the offer of a partial refund. I guess last season’s receipts will have been boosted by full back sales, depending on how they are spread, so we probably don’t need to sell half the team this summer and Dave may have a bit more wriggle room than last year.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456