+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Millwall: Will we get clawed?

4 games without scoring and Brentford to come followed by 'in your face' Stoke!!
    TBH I'm wondering when(or if) we'll win again this season!

Your best player was Shinnie by a mile and your worst was Mengi at the back but he did just keep you in the game, However, you have 6 loanees I believe so when your new owners take over you can go out and splash the cash. There are 3 teams worse than you so you will stay up.

Hope you're right Claw. Rooney is a fool for dropping Wisdom. His mistakes are costing us, this is where we could have done with an experienced manager.

Your lot did the right thing, let us play keepball without getting near the penalty box, then take your chance when presented. Easy 3 points.

1st minute Knight should have been carded. In the next 2 minutes he was fouled twice. 1st not given. 2nd given against him. How did Evans not get sent off? How did Pearce not get booked for studs in Kaz's back.

They had 2 shots all game, 1 on target and that went in. We had 13 and 3, one of which was from Sibs who hit the bar. Fozzy should have headed down with his 1st attempt and, as Dave said, got a nudge which is why he put it wide. Joz had a decent shot well saved.

We had something like 70% possession but did nothing like enough with it. Let's have players up with CKR as opposed to "wingers" who spend too much time in defensive roles. Having said that, Waggy did roam today and had his best game for a while, although that wasn't really asking too much .

I'd love to see Sibs in the #10 role, working round CKR.

I'd love to see Watson given a go from the off.

Aint gonna happen though.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Giving him the benefit of the doubt maybe Wis is not fully fit? If no fitness issue then agree seems daft!
    The Wisdom thing is worrying, as is the return to keep ball. Is Rooney turning into Cocu?

Forgot to mention their goal........ one of 2, or was it 3, unmarked players in the box got his head to it and in it went.

Having said that, it all started wide left when they got a free kick that shouldn't have been awarded. From that they got the corner and from that they got the goal.

Suffice it to say I was not impressed by Dazzer.

Taking into consideration the usual naff standard of refereeing there is only one conclusion 'we were crap' and I see no reason why that should change!
    Will we win another game?? I have my doubts!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)