+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Deeds....

Good Deeds....

My next door neighbours electric went on the blink earlier on and she has no heat or hot water,
    i immediately sprang in to action by setting fire to her furniture in her living room so she can keep warm.
    i think we've got a couple of hours left on the three piece, so I've told her when that dies out we can start ripping up the carpets.
    down there for dancing and if there were more like me the world would be a happier place,

myself I've been sending packs of bacon to the asylum-seeker charities.

One world and all that.....
    stay safe now
    John...

I watched some prog with a tooffy bint doing up an old chair today ffs She covered it in an old woollen coat she got from the charity shop. and sold it for a big profit.

I tried to hive some dinning room chairs away to the prospect hospice charity only to be told that they would love m if they had a fire retardant ticket on them/
    The bint is either special or putting knuts at risk ffs on tv tooooo
    Last edited by gaz1959; 12-03-2021 at 12:44 AM.

I just went to see how one of my neighbours was doing and to see what she wants from the shops,

So I gave her a fiver and said I'll have a thick cut loaf and a carton of milk,
    pointless the two of us going,
    a random act of kindness is all it needs!

I have seen that bint on the bbc she grabs all your crap from your car as you trying to bung it on the rubbish tip.
    Parasite !

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    I have seen that bint on the bbc she grabs all your crap from your car as you trying to bung it on the rubbish tip.
    Parasite !
    yrs that's her. Gets special permission to forage the peoples boots.
    Unsafe furniture from her. It must be lies about her getting dosh because there's rules around stuff being treated with fire retardant

Only yesterday, I took the neighbours milk in, 10 bottles, it will just go off!

There are some homeless people sleeping in shop doorways in Taunton.

I woke them up yesterday to show them photos of a full English.

Well.......you do what you can don't you.

My Mum is 92. I've been a bit naughty in visiting her but she's got severe arthritis and finds it very difficult to do the stairs, so I carry her into the kitchen so she can cook me lunch.

What son wouldn't ?

Blimey DJ you are going soft mate, all these kind deeds you are doing!!

Indeed my good man.
    It's these acts of kindness that go unnoticed that'll pull us through these rough times!

My girlfriend is really kind and thoughtful...
    Just let me know how much she enjoys and prefers shagging while on holiday...different hotel rooms, in the shower,outside on
    balcony...night time in the ocean/beach...

Always sends me a Postcard when she's away with her mates...

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    Indeed my good man.
    It's these acts of kindness that go unnoticed that'll pull us through these rough times!

My girlfriend is really kind and thoughtful...
    Just let me know how much she enjoys and prefers shagging while on holiday...different hotel rooms, in the shower,outside on
    balcony...night time in the ocean/beach...

Always sends me a Postcard when she's away with her mates...
    At least she is taking precautions!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast