+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Today’s games

He admits tonight in his post match interview its the worst result in his managerial career.He also know's the fans are not backing him.

Looked it up and I don’t think the lads up front are related

Found article that one had been practising in his garden during lockdown - perfect prep to beat the hearts

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Brora only 4 subs they could put out tonight - presumably one was a goalkeeper

Also noticed they had two macraes up front. Brothers making the line up together

Immense result for the highlanders

I’m guessing Robbie played a 4-2-3-1
    Played a midfield diamond with GMS at the top of it rather than play him wide,then switched to 4-4-2 with GMS finally moved out wide but only after they fell behind.

Poor GMS involved in that debacle

From BBC SportScotland, honestly this is funny as phuck.

Robbie post match more or less slagging some players still there from last season, saying not my fault, we were a heap of sh1te when I took over..etc that's going to really help isn't it! Genius Neilson 🙉

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    Neilson Out thread on Jambos Kickback up to page 130. Turgid football with no energy or imagination. Thank feck he went I am certain we would be in a dogfight for survival if he had stayed.
    This is the most important post on here tonight ^^^^^^^
    There's absolutely no doubt in my mind as well. We would have been battling a relegation dogfight under Neilson.

Phucking hell, that’s a long drive for a Tuesday night.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    This is the most important post on here tonight ^^^^^^^
    There's absolutely no doubt in my mind as well. We would have been battling a relegation dogfight under Neilson.
    Never mind a dogfight, I think we would’ve been isolated at the bottom already!!
    While Mickey has been given stick, at the start of his reign, he had us playing with lots of intensity, and a high press, which got us a good few points on the board early doors, which helped, and while after that sticky patch he “parked the bus”, he’s still managed to get us picking up points, which Robbie would certainly not have done.
    Reap what you sow Chuckie

Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)